適合女生朗誦的英文詩歌欣賞
英語詩歌具有非常豐富的內涵,也有優美的形式。小編精心收集了適合女生朗誦的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!
適合女生朗誦的英文詩歌篇1
John Keats約翰濟慈The Day Is Gone,And All Its Sweets Are Gone!
那一天來了,所有甜蜜的東西都失去
The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone!
Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast,
Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone,
Bright eyes, accomplish'd shape, and lang'rous waist !
那一天來了,甜蜜的一切已失去!
甜嗓,甜脣,酥胸,纖纖十指,
熱烈的呼吸,溫柔的低音,耳語,
明眸,美好的體態,柔軟的腰肢!
Faded the flower and all its budded charms,
Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes,
Faded the shape of beauty from my arms,
Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise-
凋謝了,鮮花初綻的全部魅力,
凋謝了,我眼睛見過的美的景色,
凋謝了,我雙臂抱過的美的形體,
凋謝了,輕聲,溫馨,純潔,歡樂——
Vanish'd unseasonably at shut of eve,
When the dusk holiday or holy night
Of fragrant-curtain'd love begins to weave
The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight;
這一切在黃昏不合時宜地消退,
當黃昏,節日的黃昏,愛情的良夜
正開始細密地編織昏暗的經緯
以便用香幔遮住隱蔽的歡悅;
But, as I've read love's missal through to-day,
He'll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray.
但今天我已把愛的彌撒書讀遍,
他見我齋戒祈禱,會讓我安眠。
適合女生朗誦的英文詩歌篇2
When we two parted 當我們分別時
When we two parted,昔日依依別
In silence and tears, 淚流默默無言;
Half broken-hearted 離恨肝腸斷,
To serve for years, 此別又幾年。
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 冷頰向愕然,
Colder thy kiss, 一吻寒更添;
Truly that hour foretold 日後傷心事,
Sorrow to this! 此刻已預言。
The dew of the morning 朝起寒露重,
Suck chill or my brow 凜冽凝眉間———
It felt like the warning 彼時已預告:
Of what I feel now. 悲傷在今天。
Thy cows are all broken, 山盟今安在?
And light is thy fame; 汝名何輕賤!
I hear thy name spoken, 吾聞汝名傳,
And share in its shame. 羞愧在人前。
They name thee before me, 聞汝名聲惡,
A knell to mine ear; 猶如聽喪鐘。
A shudder comes oer me 不禁心怵惕———
Why wert thou so dear? 往昔情太濃。
Thy know not I knew thee 誰知舊日情,
who knew thee too well: 斯人知太深。
Long,Long shall I rue thee 綿綿長懷恨,
Too deeply to tell. 盡在不言中。
In secret we met— 昔日喜幽會,
In silence I grieve 今朝恨無聲。
That thy heart could forget, 舊情汝已忘,
Thy spirit deceive. 痴心遇薄倖。
If I should meet thee 多年惜別後,
After long years, 抑或再相逢,
How should I greet thee ? 相逢何所語?
With silence and tears. 淚流默無聲。
適合女生朗誦的英文詩歌篇3
How do I love thee? 我是怎樣的愛你 by 勃朗寧夫人
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
我是怎樣地愛你?讓我逐一細算。
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我愛你盡我的心靈所能及到的
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
深邃、寬廣、和高度——正象我探求
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。
I love thee to the level of every day's
我愛你的程度,就象日光和燭焰下
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
那每天不用說得的需要。我不加思慮地
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
愛你,就象男子們為正義而鬥爭;
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
我純潔地愛你,象他們在讚美前低頭。
I love thee with the passion put to use
以滿懷熱情,就象往日滿腔的辛酸;
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
我愛你以我童年的信仰;我愛你
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
我愛你,抵得上那似乎隨著消失的聖者
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
而消逝的愛慕。我愛你以我終生的
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
呼吸,微笑和淚珠——假使是上帝的
I shall but love thee better after death.
意旨,那麼,我死了我還要更加愛你!
-- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
適合女生朗誦的英文詩