怎樣回答英文面試常見問題
應聘面試是畢業生就業必然遇到的一個問題,介紹面試中主試人經常會問且不好回答的幾個常見問題,提出了該問題的幾種應答技巧及應注意的事項.
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。
Q: Why did you leave your last job?你為什麼離職呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎? or Do you work well under stress or pressure?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
Q:What is your strongest traits?你個性上最大的特點是什麼?
A:Helpfulness and caring.樂於助人和關心他人。
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.適應能力和幽默感。
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.樂觀和友愛。
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
A:pause a few seconds 稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。
Q:What personality traits do you admire?你欣賞哪種性格的人?
A:I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it.你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。
電話面試需要注意哪些方面