關於公交車站英語對話
英語對話課就是給學生們提供一個面對面進行英語交流的機會,培養學生用英語進行口語交際的能力。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
請給我一張轉乘車票好嗎?
A: Can I have a transfer, please?
請給我一張轉乘車票好嗎?
B: Here you are.
給你。
A: Where do I change a bus to get to the airport?
我在什麼地方換乘去機場的公交車?
B: You can chenge to an airport bus at Peace Street.
您可以在和平街換乘去機場的公交車。
二
may:
dad, do you know which bus we should take?
爸爸, 你知道我們坐哪路車嗎?
benjamin:
of course, er, let me check the bus schedule first.
當然啊,恩,讓我先看一下公車牌。
may:
be quick, please!
快點吧!
benjamin:
why can't i find the bus your mother told me yesterday?
為什麼我沒有看見你媽媽昨天跟我說的那路公車呢?
may:
mom has told you about the direction 3 times yesterday.
媽媽昨天跟你說了三次公交路線。
benjamin:
but i was watching american idol at that time.
但是那個時候我在看《美國偶像》啊。
may:
we need to ask someone. ***there comes bus 29***
我們要問問其他的人。***來了一輛29路車***
benjamin:
excuse me? does this bus go to xidan book building?
你好,請問一下這車到西單圖書大廈嗎?
may:
no, it doesn't. you need to take bus 52.
不到。你應該乘52路。
benjamin:
do i have to change to some other bus on the way?
那我還需要轉車嗎?
may:
no.
不需要。
benjamin:
i see, thanks. oops! the bus 52 is coming. daniel, come on. let's go.
我知道了,謝謝。啊,52路來了,丹尼爾,快,我們走。
三
A:May I know where you are going?
請問,你要去哪兒?
B:Yes. I want to go to Beijing Hotel.
我要去北京賓館。
A:I'm sorry. You are going in the wrong direction.
對不起。你坐反方向了。
B:Oh no! What shall I do?
哦,不!我該怎麼辦?
A:Don't worry. You can get off at the next stop and go across the street through the overpass. The bus stop is right there.
別擔心。你在下一站下車,經天橋過馬路。那邊就是車站。
B:Thank you very mucn.
非常感謝。
A:My pleasure.
不客氣。
關於房地產英語對話閱讀