新概念一生必讀的英語經典散文

General 更新 2024年11月05日

  很多人用新概念來學習英語,那些新概念裡的英語美文你知道多少?下面是小編給大家帶來的,供大家欣賞。

  :Love your life 熱愛生活

  However mean your life is,meet it and live it ;do not shun it and call it hardnames.It is not so bad as you suppose.It looks poorest when you are richest.The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.Love your life,poor as it is.You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house.The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode;the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.

  不論你的生活如何卑賤,你要面對它生活,不要躲避它,更別用惡言咒罵它。它不像你那樣壞。你最富有的時候,倒是看似最窮。愛找缺點的人就是到天堂裡也能找到缺點。你要愛你的生活,儘管它貧窮。甚至在一個濟貧院裡,你也還有愉快、高興、光榮的時候。夕陽反射在濟貧院的窗上,像身在富戶人家窗上一樣光亮;在那門前,積雪同在早春融化。

  I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace.The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.Most think that they are above being supported by the town;but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.which should be more disreputable.

  我只看到,一個從容的人,在哪裡也像在皇宮中一樣,生活得心滿意足而富有愉快的思想。城鎮中的窮人,我看,倒往往是過著最獨立不羈的生活。也許因為他們很偉大,所以受之無愧。大多數人以為他們是超然的,不靠城鎮來支援他們;可是事實上他們是往往利用了不正當的手段來對付生活,他們是毫不超脫的,毋寧是不體面的。

  Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.Do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,Turn the old,return to them.Things do not change;we change.Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

  視貧窮如園中之花而像聖人一樣耕植它吧!不要找新的花樣,無論是新的朋友或新的衣服,來麻煩你自己。找舊的,回到那裡去。萬物不變,是我們在變。你的衣服可以賣掉,但要保留你的思想。

  :Make the opportunity 創造機會

  Make the opportunity

  創造機會

  The lack of opportunity is ever the excuse of a weak, vacillating mind.

  意志脆弱優柔寡斷的人,總是以缺乏機會作為藉口。 ?

  Opportunities!

  機會!

  Every life is full of them.

  在每個人的生活當中,無處不在。

  Every lesson in school or college is an opportunity.

  學校裡的每一節課都是一次機會。

  Every examination is a chance in life.

  每一場考試都是人生的契機。

  Every business transaction is an opportunity, an opportunity to be polite, an opportunity to be manly, an opportunity to be honest, an opportunity to make friends.

  每一次商務往來都是一次機會--一次禮貌待人的機會,一次果敢行事的機會,一次誠實守信的機會,一次廣交朋友的機會。

  Every proof of confidence in you is a great opportunity.

  每一份對你的信任,對你都是一次莫大的機會。

  Every responsibility thrust upon your strength and your honor is priceless.

  基於你的才幹和聲望而寄予你的每一份責任,都是無價的。

  Existence is the privilege of effort, and when that privilege is met like a man, opportunities to succeed along the line of your aptitude will come faster than you can use them.

  生存是奮鬥賦予的特權,而當你如男子漢一般邂逅那份殊榮時,一個個發揮你聰明才智、助你獲取成功的機會便會接踵而至,令你應接不暇。

  Young men and women, why do you stand here all the day idle?

  年輕人啊,為何你們整日裹足不前而虛擲光陰?

  Was the land all occupied before you were born?

  難道在你們出生之前,每一寸土地都已被他人所佔據?

  Has the earth ceased to yield its increase?

  難道地球已不再繁衍生息?

  Are the seats all taken?

  難道所有的席位都已另有歸屬?

  The positions all filled?

  所有的職位都已人滿為患?

  The chances all gone?

  所有的機會都一去不返?

  Are the resources of your country fully developed?

  難道你國內的資源都已開發殆盡?

  Are the secrets of nature all mastered?

  難道大自然的奧祕都已瞭如指掌?

  Is there no way in which you can utilize these passing moments to improve yourself or benefit another?

  難道你無法抓住這些轉瞬即逝的時機來改善自我或者造福他人?

  Don't wait for your opportunity.

  切莫株守機會。

  Make it-make it as Napoleon made his in a hundred "impossible" situations.

  去創造它,正如拿破崙在無數次"絕"境中創造自己逢生的機會一樣。

  Make it, as all leaders of men, in war and in peace have, made their chances of success.

  去創造它,正如戰爭或者和平年代的領袖們創造他們取得勝利的機會那樣。

  Make it, as every man must, who would accomplish anything worth the effort.

  去創造它,人人必須如此,任何人都能獲得應有的回報。

  Golden opportunities are nothing to laziness, but industry makes the commonest chances golden.

  對於懶惰來講,天賜良機也會化為烏有;對於勤奮而言,即使是微不足道的機會,也會變得金光閃閃!

  :Catch the star that holds your destiny 抓住命運的啟明星

  Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself to it.

  當生命中的那顆星在你內心閃耀的時候,要學會把握它,永遠相信只要自己持之以恆,就一定能夠實現自己心中的夢想。

  Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams, remember that your destiny is hiding behind them. Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices you've made. Have faith in your judgment. Catch the star that twinkles in your heart and it will lead you to your destiny's path. Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you.

  儘管通往夢想的道路上總有坎坷,你需要記住的是,你的命運就隱藏在那困難背後。學會接受這樣的事實:不是每一個人都贊同你的選擇。你要堅定自己的判斷走下去。捕捉住那顆在你內心閃耀的星吧,它將引領你抵達自己的命運之路。沿那條路走下去,你就會發現那屬於自己的美麗日出。

  Take pride in your accomplishments, as they are stepping stones to your dreams. Understand that you may make mistakes, but don't let them discourage you. Value your capabilities and talents for they are what make you truly unique. The greatest gifts in life are not purchased, but acquired through hard work and determination. Find the star that twinkles in your heart?for you alone are capable of making your brightest dreams come true. Give your hopes everything you've got and you will catch the star that holds your destiny.

  為自己的成績自豪,因為它們是你通往夢想的階梯。要知道你自己也會犯錯誤,但是可別因此而氣餒。正確評價自己的能力,是它們令你與眾不同。生活裡最豐厚的禮物不是買來的,而是通過艱苦的努力和決心獲得。找到在你內心閃耀的那顆星吧??雖然你獨自一人,但也有能力實現你最輝煌的夢想。對即得的懷抱希望並抓住那顆掌控你命運的星吧

 

轉動時光的傘讀後感
新概念一生必讀的英語經典散文
相關知識
新概念一生必讀的英語經典散文
新概念一生必讀的英語經典散文
新概念一生必讀的英語經典美文英漢
一生必讀的勵志經典書籍
一生必讀的國學經典著作推薦
一生必讀的英語散文
一生必讀的英語散文
簡單的學習必讀的英語優秀散文
一生必讀的英文經典書籍
一生必讀的英文經典散文