春節英文對話英文會話
春節對於中國的百姓而言是一個很有意義的節日,我們看看這些英語對話中提及到了什麼吧。下面是小編給大家整理了春節英文情景對話,供大家參閱!
春節英文對話1
so happy that the Spring Festival is around the corner!
interested in this Festival.
L:Do you want to know any traditions about the festival?
J:Sure!
L:Our Chinese people play firecrackers during the festival.
J:Why?Just for fun?
L:Not only welcome the New Year,but also frighten away evil spirits which called"xi"
J:Really?How mysterious!
L:Yes,there`re many beautiful legends about Spring Festival,if you want to know them,I can tell you next time.
J:That`s great!
春節英文對話2
A:The Spring Festival is drawing close. By then we will have five days off. I am expecting it.
A:春節就要到了。到時我們會放五天假。我盼著這一天的到來。
B:Can you tell me something about the Spring Festival?
B:你能給我講講春節好嗎?
A:Just like you celebrate Christmas, we celebrate our lunar New Year's Day, the Spring Festival. It is a time for the family members and relatives to have a get-together.
A:就像你們過聖誕節一樣,我們慶祝我們的農曆新年——春節。這是家人和親友團聚的時刻。
B:Christmas is also a special time for us to have the family reunion and to express our best wishes to those we love and those who love us in the coming new year.
B:聖誕節也是家人和親友團聚、並向我們愛的入和愛我們的人表達我們對他們來年美好祝願的一個節日。
A:Christmas has more religious nature, while our Spring Festival is a more traditional holiday. On the New Year's Eve, we have a big dinner called "Family Reunion Dinner". One of the traditional food to eat at the dinner is dumplings. After that, the adults usually sit chatting, watching TV, or playing cards.
A:聖誕節更具宗教色彩,而我們的春節則是個更為傳統的節日,除夕之夜,我們會吃一頓大餐,叫做“午夜飯",有一樣傳統食物就是“餃子”,吃過飯後,大人們通惜會坐下來聊天,看電視或打牌。
B:What are the children doing?
B:那孩子們做些什麼呢?
A:They usually go outside to play firecrackers and fireworks.
A:他們一般會出去放煙花和爆竹。
B:I heard one of the purposes to do it Is to frighten the devils so they wtll not come to do any harm to people in the next year.
B:我聽說放爆竹的目的是為了嚇走惡魔,這樣它們就不會在來年危害大家。
A:Perhaps it is like what people told you. At 24 hours midnight, the time when the New Year real comes, we exchange "Happy New Year" to each other, and parents and grandparents will take out small packages wrapped with red paper, in them are some what we call "Lucky Money".
A:盛許正如人們所告訴你的那樣吧。到了午夜零點時,新年就算真正到來了。我們互道“新年好”,父母和祖父母們要拿出紅紙包來,裡面包的是錢,我們把它叫做“壓歲錢”。
B:Who will get the money?
B:誰能拿到這個錢呢?
A:Of course the children.
A:當然是孩子們。
春節英文對話3
A:Spring Festival is the most important festival in China,isn't it?
春節是中國最重要的節日,是嗎?
B:Yes,that's true.
是的。
A:How long is the holiday?
春節的假期有多長呢?
B:It depends.But usually it's about 15 days.
這不一定。但是一般說大約是15天左右。
A:Do you eat any special food for the festival?
人們在春節吃些什麼呢,和平時不一樣嗎?
B:Yes,dumpling is a must.There is also other food.For example,people eat chicken for good luck.
不一樣。餃子是一定吃的,還有些別的東西,比如吃雞是為了圖個吉利。
A:That's interesting.I'm told the Chinese firework is very beautiful,isn't it?
聽起來很有意思。聽說中國的煙花很漂亮,是嗎?
B:Yes,it's really wonderful!
是的,的確很漂亮.
A:Oh,great!I hope I can spend this Spring Festival with you here in Beijing.
太好了!我希望今年能和你們一起在北京過春節.
B:I'm sure you'll have a good time.
你一定會過得很愉快的.
看過春節英文對話的人還看了:
春節英文對話英文會話