關於購物的英文對話
購物,是女人經常性的活動。即使沒有要賣的東西,也要去逛逛。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:買故事書
S: Excuse me. I need some storybooks in easy English. Do you have anything like that?
學生:對不起,我要買一些用簡易英文寫的故事書。你們有那樣的書嗎?
C: Well, there are a lot of storybooks upstairs in our children's section. Some are written for young children, others for teens. Maybe some of them will suit your needs.
店員:嗯,樓上兒童區有很多故事書。有些是寫給兒童看的,其他的則給十來歲的孩子看,也許中間有一些會合乎你的需求。
S: I'll go take a look. Thanks for your help.
學生:我會去看看。謝謝您的幫忙。
C:You're welcome.
店員:不客氣。
:找專輯
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for the Alanis Morrissette album Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie.
顧客:對不起,我正在找艾拉尼斯·莫莉塞特的專輯Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie。
S: Let's see.If we have it, it should be over there under M. *** He looks through the CDs. *** Hmm, it looks like we've sold out of that one, but we should be getting some more copies in soon.If you want, we can order it for you.
店員:我看看。如果我們有的話,應該就在M字這裡。***他查看了一萬CD。***嗯,看來是賣完了,但我們應該會很快補貨,如果您要的話,可以為您訂購。
C: That's okay, I'll just check back later. Do you have the new Sting album?
顧客:好啊,過一陣子我再來看。你們有斯汀的新專輯嗎?
S: Yes, it's right over here.
店員:有啊,就在這裡。
C: Great. One last question. Where is your jazz section?
顧客:太棒了。最後一個問題,你們的爵士樂區在哪裡?
S: Back there against that wall.
店員:那邊後面靠牆的地方。
C: Oh, I see it. Thanks for your help.
顧客:哦,我看到了,謝謝!
S: No problem.
店員:不客氣。
:買襯衫
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顧客:對不起,我正在找休閒短袖襯衫,你可以告訴我它們放在哪裡嗎?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店員:先生,就在這邊,您穿幾號的?
C: Medium.
顧客:中號。
S: These here are all mediums.
店員:這裡全是中號的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顧客:謝謝。我要買這件襯衫和這條褲子,它們是要送給朋友的禮物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店員:先生,需要把它們裝成禮盒嗎?
C: Yes, please.
顧客:好的,謝謝。
:處理退貨的事
The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.
顧客只挑了一件襯衫和一條褲子,接著店員把它們包起來給他。
C: What is your policy on returns?
顧客:你們怎麼處理退貨的事?
S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, if you need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.
店員:如果您在7日之內攜帶收據退貨,就可全額退款。此外,如果您需修改褲子,就把它們帶來,我們會免費服務。
C: Sounds good.
顧客:聽起來不錯。
S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?
店員:一共70美元,您要付現金還是刷卡呢?
C: Charge. Here's my card.
顧客:刷卡,這是我的卡。
S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.
店員:好了,先生,請收回去。非常謝謝您。
C: Thank you.
顧客:謝謝。
:這些裙子是特價品
S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?
店員:午安,小姐。要我幫你找東西嗎?
C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.
顧客:不用,謝謝,我只是看看而已。
S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?
店員:這個禮拜這些裙子是特價品,請問你要試穿一件看看嗎?
C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.
顧客:不要,謝謝。我不需要任何裙子。
S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.
店員:女用襯衫怎麼樣?這邊這一件是最新款的。
C: No, thank you.
顧客:不要,謝謝。
S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.
店員:何不試穿這件可愛的短褲呢?你穿起來一定非常好看哦。
C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.
顧客:那當然。是這樣啦,我只隨便看看而已。如果我需要你幫忙,我會讓你知道。
S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?
店員:看看這件衣服!小姐,你不認為它非常適合你嗎?喂,小姐,你去哪 兒呢?小姐?
以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。
關於英語的對話