關於英語的對話

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  聽著不一樣的音樂,進行著不一樣的對話。下面是小編給大家整理的AAAAA,供大家參閱!

  AAAAA:海灘

  Todd: Richard!

  Richard!

  Richard: Yes!

  誒!

  Todd: Do you like the beach?

  你喜歡海灘嗎?

  Richard: I love the beach.

  我喜歡啊。

  Todd: OK. When, when do you go to the beach?

  好的。那你都什麼時候去海灘啊?

  Richard: So in the summer I like to go with my family and, yeah, in the summer.

  我都是夏天跟我的家人一起去,對,就是夏天。

  Todd: OK. Is there a beach near your home?

  好。你家附近就是海灘嗎?

  Richard: No, do you mean in Japan or in England?

  你指的是在日本還是在英國的家?

  Todd: In Japan.

  日本的家。

  Richard: In Japan, we have to drive a long way to go to the beach.

  在日本,我們得開很久的車才能到海灘。

  Todd: Oh!

  哦!

  Richard: But I can go to the beach in Chiba. Kujuukurihama, or to the Izu Pennisula.

  但是我可以去千葉市的海灘。Kujuukurihama或者是Izu Pennisula。

  Todd: OK. And what do you do at the beach?

  好。那你去海灘都喜歡做什麼?

  Richard: OK. We enjoy swimming in the sea and boating and just making sand castles with my son.

  恩我喜歡游泳,在海上划船,或者和我的兒子用沙子壘城堡。

  Todd: OK. Ooh! Sand castles! Nice! What do you take to the beach?

  哦!土城堡!你去海灘的時候都帶什麼啊?

  Richard: Beach towel, very important, something to put on the sand to try to stop the sand from getting into everything.

  沙灘浴巾,很重要的。裹在身上以免沙子弄得哪都是。

  Todd: OK. And what..

  好。那還帶什麼……

  Richard: Bucket and spade.

  桶和鏟子。

  Todd: But..what?

  恩什麼?

  Richard: Bucket and spade.

  桶和鏟子。

  Todd: a bucket and spade

  一個桶和一把鏟子。

  Richard: To make sand castles.

  壘沙子城堡用的。

  Todd: Oh, nice. OK.

  哦,不錯。我知道了。

  AAAAA:壽司

  Todd: OK. Matthew, we are going to talk about food.

  Matthew, 我們來談談食物吧。

  Matt: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: What kind of foods do you like?

  你喜歡哪種食物?

  Matt: Well, now I'm in Japan at the moment, I'm eating a lot of sushi.

  恩, 我現在在日本,吃了好多壽司。

  Todd: OK.

  哦哦,好。

  Matt: I've only got two weeks left here so it's kind of sushi three times a week.

  我還要兩個禮拜就要離開了所以我要一週去吃三次壽司。

  Todd: Oh, wow! You really love the stuff.

  哦,哇!你是真的很喜歡吃壽司啊。

  Matt: Yeah, it's fun. It's great.

  對呀,很好吃。

  Todd: Where do you eat sushi?

  你都在哪兒吃壽司啊?

  Matt: Well, we either buy it in a supermarket, kind of buy a tray, about a thousand yen, or we'll go down to the conveyor belt restaurant just down the side the university on our way home.

  恩,我們要麼在超市裡買些,大約一小托盤,一千日元左右;要麼就去回轉壽司餐廳,就在我們回家路上路過的那個大學邊上。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Matt: Pick up a few plates.

  從迴轉臺上取盛放食物的盤子下來。

  Todd: The conveyor belt restaurant.

  這就是迴轉餐廳。

  Matt: I don't know the Japanese word for that. We call it the conveyor belt restaurant.

  我不知道用日本話怎麼說,我們都叫它迴轉餐廳。

  Todd: When you go to sushi, how much does it cost?

  你去吃壽司的時候一般會花多少錢?

  Matt: Well, it's 130 yen for one plate, and usually there is two of us that go and usually we spend about one and a half thousand yen ***1,500***, about ten plates.

  恩一盤是130日元,而且通常我們是兩個人去,大概花1500日元,10盤左右吧。

  Todd: Ten plates!

  10盤!

  Matt: Yeah! We like it!

  對呀!我們都很喜歡吃壽司!

  AAAAA:足球

  Todd: Simon, what is you hobby?

  Simon, 你有什麼興趣愛好啊?

  Simon: Playing soccer.

  踢足球。

  Todd: OK. Wow, you play soccer?

  哇,你踢足球啊?

  Simon: Of course!

  對呀!

  Todd: How often do you play?

  你多久踢一次球啊?

  Simon: Now I don't play, but before I played about three or four times a week.

  現在我不踢了,但之前我一般是一週踢三到四次。

  Todd: Wow, that's quite a bit. -- How come you don't play now?

  哇,已經很多了。那你現在怎麼不踢了?

  Simon: I've retired.

  退役了。

  Todd: You've retired.

  退役了?

  Simon: Yeah, I came to Japan. I had a soccer team, but now that I work in Japan I can't play for my soccer team at home.

  對呀,我來了日本。之前我在一個足球隊踢球,但現在我到日本工作了就不能再在那隊裡踢球了。

  Todd: OK. Do you watch soccer on TV?

  哦哦,你看電視上播的足球賽嗎?

  Simon: These days? No! No time. Always working at Seitoku.

  這些日子嗎?沒看!沒有時間。我一直都在Seitoku工作。

  Todd: OK. Yeah, we, we all have to work I guess. Um..who is the best soccer player in the world?

  恩,對呀。我想我們都得工作。恩……誰是世界上最棒的足球運動員呢?

  Simon: That's hard to say. Right now, there's a kid named Ronaldino for Brazil. Maybe he will be the best.

  這很難說。現在,巴西有一個叫羅納爾迪尼奧的小孩,也許他會成為最棒的。

  Todd: OK. Nice. An..and what is you favorite soccer team?

  好的。那你最喜歡哪個足球隊呢?

  Simon: Deep Cove Royals. That's my soccer team.

  Deep Cove Royals.那就是我在的足球隊。

  Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot.

  好的,我知道了。非常感謝。

  AAAAA:邁阿密

  Todd: So, hello, Alexandra.

  Alexandra,你好。

  Alexandra: Hi, how are you?

  嗨,最近怎麼樣?

  Todd: I'm doing good. Now Alexandra, you're from Miami.

  不錯。你來自邁阿密?

  Alexandra: Yes, I am.

  是的。

  Todd: OK, so why don't you tell us about Miami.

  好的,那你跟我說說邁阿密吧。

  Alexandra: Born and raised in Miami, and it's very warm, very warm. Lots of different people. It seems to be the port of Central and South America, so there's several different people from different countries coming through, as well as from Europe and some parts of the North of the United States come down for a visit and it's a tourist destination.

  我生長在邁阿密,那兒非常非常暖和。還有很多不同的人種。它貌似是中美洲和南美洲的港口,所以會有很多來自不同國家的不同人種經過此地,而且還會有歐洲和北美的一些人去那兒參觀。那還是個旅遊勝地。

  Todd: Wow, were you born in Miami?

  哇,你出生在邁阿密嗎?

  Alexandra: Yes

  是的。

  Todd: Really!

  真的呀!

  Alexandra: Yes, I was.

  是的。

  Todd: And you lived your whole life there?

  你一直都住在那兒?

  Alexandra: Yep, yeah, yeah.

  對對對。

  Todd: That's cool, what's the best thing about Miami?

  那不錯啊,邁阿密最吸引人的是什麼啊?

  Alexandra: The weather obviously, weather and the nearness to the ocean. Everything you can think of that can be done on the ocean, you can find a way to do it there.

  很顯然是氣候。還有隔海很近。凡是你能想到在海上做的事兒,在那兒都能做。

  Todd: Oh, nice, so what water sports do you play?

  哦,不錯,那你都玩什麼水上運動啊?

  Alexandra: There's water volleyball, and do some skiing, and diving, and also during season you can go and catch lobster down in the keys.

  有水上排球,滑水,潛水,有龍蝦的時候你還可以去一些地方抓龍蝦。

  Todd: Really

  真的嗎?

  Alexandra: Yes, so it can be fun.

  對呀,特別有趣。

  Todd: That's so cool. So you catch the lobster and eat it that night?

  那很不錯啊。你可以白天捉了龍蝦,當天晚上就可以享用了?

  Alexandra: Yes. Yes. Absolutely. So you just go get the lobster out of the traps, take the upstairs to the boat, so to speak, and just throw them in a pot, and you're gonna have dinner in no time.

  是的是的,當然。你就從洞裡挖出龍蝦,再上樓拿到船上,也就是說,你直接把龍蝦扔到鍋裡就可以直接吃晚飯了。

  Todd: You don't eat them on the boat do you?

  你們不會在船上吃龍蝦吧?

  Alexandra: You can.

  你可以的。

  Todd: Really! People eat the lobsters on the boat?

  真的?!人們都在船上吃龍蝦嗎?

  Alexandra: Yeah, you can.

  對呀,你也可以。

  Todd: Wow. Are they dangerous? I mean, cause they can snip your fingers.

  哇,不危險嗎?我的意思是龍蝦會劃到手指。

  Alexandra: Well, you don't, you make sure you catch them in the right, hold them from the tail end and people usually put rubber bands around the claws, and you can just throw them into boiling water, get your butter out and you're good to go.

  哦,你不必擔心。你要確保你抓著它的右爪,握著它的尾端。而且人們通常會用橡皮筋纏住它們的爪子,然後直接扔進沸水裡,取出的時候放點黃油,然後你就可以美美地享用了。

  AAAAA:香港

  Todd: OK, we're here with Laura. Hello!

  大家好,今天我們請到的是Laura。

  Laura: Hi!

  嗨!

  Todd: Hi! Now, Laura, where you are from?

  嗨!Laura,你來自哪裡?

  Laura: I'm from Hong Kong.

  我來自香港。

  Todd: Hong Kong. That's great. So tell us about Hong Kong.

  香港。太棒了。你給我們講講香港吧。

  Laura: Well, it's a country for people, and well, when I ask my friends would they love Hong Kong they just say, Oh well, many good cheap things to buy, what, so many, a lot of delicious dishes, what, so.

  好,這是個很適合人們居住的地方。每次我問我朋友會不會愛上香港的時候他們都會回答說,哦,會,那兒的東西很便宜而且食物都很好吃。

  Laura: And Hong Kong is a really big modern city, with tall, tall buildings.

  而且香港是個非常大的現代化城市,有很多摩天大樓。

  Todd: Do you live downtown where all the tall buildings are?

  你是住在大樓遍地的市區嗎?

  Laura: When, I'm in the city. I live in the 24th floor.

  嗯,我住在市區,我家在24層。

  Todd: The 24th floor.

  24層。

  Laura: So my brother live in 44.

  我哥哥住44層。

  Todd: Wow!

  哇!

  Laura: It's amazing right?

  很神奇吧?

  Todd: Yeah, that's insane. Wow

  對呀,哇,那太瘋狂了。

  Laura: So just for residential users we have very tall buildings.

  所以說僅僅是居民區就都是高樓大廈。

  Todd: Oh, OK. What's the best thing about Hong Kong?

  哦,好。香港最好的部分是什麼?

  Laura: Well, what do you mean?

  嗯,什麼意思?

  Todd: Like what's something that is really nice about living in Hong Kong?

  就是說住在香港哪點好?

  Laura: Mm!

  嗯!

  Todd: It's kind of hard. I'm sorry. On the spot. How about the food? Does Hong Kong have really good food?

  一時間還真有點兒難說。食物?香港有很多美食嗎?

  Laura: Maybe a lot of choice. So you have different kind of cuisine, like Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food, well, a lot of choice.

  大概會有很多選擇。你會品嚐到不同種類的美食,像日式菜,中餐,西餐,還有很多其他選擇。

  Todd: OK. And the people of Hong Kong, do they all speak different types of Chinese?

  好。香港人講各種中國方言嗎?

  Laura: Well, mainly Cantonese, but sometimes, well in school they usually speak English.

  嗯,主要是說廣東話,而在學校他們通常說英語。

  Todd: Really!

  是嘛!

  Laura: Yes, now because well, we are a part of China, so we usually, we have to learn Mandarin as well.

  是的,但現在因為我們也算是中國的一部分,所以我們不得不學普通話。

  Todd: OK, so you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.

  好,所以說你會說普通話,廣東話和英語。

  Laura: Well, you can say that.

  對,可以這麼說。

  Todd: That's amazing. OK, thanks a lot.

  太棒了,好的,非常感謝。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

關於購物的英文對話
關於英語的對話
相關知識
關於英語的對話
關於英語的對話
關於英語的笑話大全閱讀
關於英語的笑話大全
關於英語的早餐對話
初中關於英語的補全對話
關於英語的簡單對話
關於英語的簡單對話
關於英語的簡單情景口語對話
關於英文的電話用語閱讀