醫生患者英語對話精選

General 更新 2024年11月15日

  情景對話因為有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編整理了醫生患者英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  醫生和患者英語對話一

  A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

  你好,小姐。請坐。

  B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

  你好,我感覺糟糕透了。

  A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

  哦,你怎麼了?

  B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

  我覺得渾身無力,而且我喉嚨痛。

  A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

  首先把這個溫度計放在舌下。怎麼生病了?

  B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

  我昨晚睡覺前沒關窗戶。

  A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

  please say ah

  你確實是發燒了。我想看看你的喉嚨。張嘴說“啊”。

  B:Ah. Is it serious?

  啊。嚴重嗎?

  A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

  嗯,我想沒什麼嚴重的。不用擔心。

  B:But what should I do to get well?

  但是我要怎樣做才能康復?

  A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

  我先給你打一針,然後給你開一些藥。

  B:When do I take the medicine?

  我什麼時候吃這些藥呢?

  A:Take them after meals twice a day.

  這些藥一天服兩次,飯後服用。

  B:What else should I do?

  我還需要做些別的什麼嗎?

  A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

  你要好好休息。你必須記住不要吃辣的食物並且要多喝水。

  B:OK, I will.

  好的.我會的。

  A:I hope you will get welL soon.

  我希望你快點好起來。

  B:Thank you.

  謝謝你。

  醫生和患者英語對話二

  病人:

  Good morning, doctor.

  早上好,醫生。

  醫生:

  Morning.What's your trouble?

  早上好,你哪裡不舒服。

  病人:

  I feel a little nauseated and vomiting.

  我感覺有點噁心,嘔吐。

  醫生:

  How long have you been like this?

  像你這樣有多久了?

  病人:

  From the beginning last night.

  從昨晚開始。

  醫生:

  So what did you eat last night?

  那你昨晚吃了什麼?

  病人:

  After dinner, I ate a little fruit. This morning when I got up I felt uncomfortable.

  吃了晚飯以後,然後吃了一點水果。早上起來就感覺有點不舒服了。

  醫生:

  Yes , let me see, I think you are probably minor food poisoning.

  是這樣啊,讓我看看,我想你大概是輕微的食物中毒。

  病人:

  Is there any problem?

  那有什麼大問題嗎?

  醫生:

  Do Patient! Don't worry. I will prescribe some medicine to you.

  彆著急,沒什麼大問題,我先給你開點藥。

  病人:

  So what do I need to pay attention to?

  那我需要注意些什麼?

  醫生:

  You'd better get more rest, drink plenty of water, eat plenty of vegetables; to eat spicy food, it is best not to drink coffee.

  你最好多休息,多喝水,多吃一些蔬菜;要吃辛辣食品,最好不要喝咖啡。

  病人:

  Do I need to come back?

  我需要回來複檢嗎?

  醫生:

  This is not required

  這個不需要。

  病人:

  Thank you.

  謝謝。

  醫生和患者英語對話三

  Doctor:

  What's your trouble?

  怎麼不舒服?

  May:

  I've got a headache and I've coughed badly.

  我頭疼而且咳嗽得很歷害。

  Doctor:

  Have you taken your temperature?

  試過體溫了嗎?

  May:

  Yes, thirty-eight point six.

  試過了,三十八度六。

  Doctor:

  Isee. Open your mouth and say "Ah" . Let me examine your chest. Oh, you've got the flu.

  知道了。張開嘴說“啊”,我再聽聽你的胸部,噢,你得了流感。

  May:

  What shall I do?

  怎麼辦呢?

  Doctor:

  Just stay in bed for a few days. Remember to drink plenty of water. Take this me dicine three time saday. If you don't feel better by Thursday, come back.

  臥床休息幾天,記住多喝不,這藥一天吃三次,到星斯四還不好,再來。

  May:

  Thanks a lot, Doctor.

  多謝醫生了。

  

顧客與服務員點菜的英語對話
醫生患者英語對話精選
相關知識
醫生患者英語對話精選
醫生患者英語對話精選
大學生兩人英語對話精選
初中生基本英語對話精選
有關生日的英語對話精選
醫生和患者英語對話閱讀
醫生病人英語對話2篇情景閱讀
看醫生的英語對話精選
關於看醫生英語對話精選
關於醫生常用英語對話閱讀