餐廳買單英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月15日

  你在餐廳買單時,會用到什麼英語對話?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :簽字付賬

  Sign the Bill 簽字付賬

  Waiter: Would you like anything else?

  您還需要些什麼?

  Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

  不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

  好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?

  Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

  我想把賬記在賬單上。

  Guest: What's your room number?

  請問你的房間號?

  Waiter: 1208.

  1208。

  Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

  請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?

  Guest: Of course, here you are.

  當然,給你。

  Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

  您在這簽字好嗎?

  Guest: Sure.

  可以。

  Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

  謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?

  Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

  非常好,非常美味。

  :現金支付

  Paying by Cash 現金支付

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服務員,結賬。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

  Guest: Here you are.

  給你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  這裡收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  謝謝!這是給你的小費。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。

  :使用贈券

  Using the Vouchers 使用贈券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  對不起,現在結賬吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  請問分單還是一起結賬。

  Guest: Together.

  一起結賬。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。

  Guest: It's a pity.

  遺憾。

  

看過的人還看了:

餐廳日常英語對話
餐廳裡的兩人英語小對話
相關知識
餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
餐廳買單英語對話
關於餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
有關餐廳點菜英語對話情景
餐廳日常英語對話精選
餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀
餐廳兩人英語對話口語常用語
關於餐廳結帳英語對話
酒店餐廳結賬英語對話