描寫興趣的英語口語文章
同學們學習英語一定要刻苦有點哦,所以小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,同學們學習英語千萬不可以偷懶哦,才可以提高成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧
一想擁有自己的農場
AIsn’t this great? I always wanted to own a farm, live out in the country, grow my own food!
這不是很棒嗎? 我一直想擁有自己的農場,住在農村,種自己的食物。
BThis is very beautiful. Though I have to confess, I don’t know the first thing about farming!
那確實好極了。雖然我必須承認你的主意很不錯,但是我對農場一竅不通。
AThat’s fine! Don’t worry about it!
沒關係,別擔心那個。
BWhat was that?
那是什麼?
ARelax, it was just a goat!
放鬆,那只是頭羊。
BAnd that?
哪個呢?
AIt’s just the cows that are grazing over there. We can milk them later.
牛在那邊吃青草。玩些時候我們得給牛擠奶。
BWhat was that?
哪個是什麼?
AHoney, seriously, It’s just a sheep. Relax!
親愛的,那只是一隻羊,放鬆
BRelax, that was just the horses and donkeys that are in the stable.
放鬆,那些只是馬和毛驢在馬廄中。
AYou know what? I don’t think I can hack it here out in the countryside. I’m going back to the city!
你知道嗎?我認為在農村我無法經營好農場,我要回城裡了。
二好看的電視節目
AHey, Jimmy, you've been sitting in front of the TV all day. Anything interesting on TV?
喂,吉米,你在電視機前坐了一天了,電視上有什麼有意思的節目嗎?
BNot really. Quite boring right now, actually. Mostly infomercials and public serveice announcements.
沒有啊.其實現在挺無聊的,淨是長篇的購物廣告和公共服務通知.
AWhy don't you turn off the TV and get outside? You need to get some fresh air.
那位什麼不把電視關了出去走走呢?你需要呼吸點新鮮空氣.
BI know, I know.But my favorite show is on in a couple of minutes. It's the series finals, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!
知道了知道了.不過我最喜歡的節目幾分鐘後就要開始了,是這部戲的大結局,我無論如何都不會錯過的.
AReally? What's the series about?
是嗎?這部戲是關於什麼的呢?
BWell, it's about how an immigrant girl achieve her dream in America. It's a sitcom but really quite smart and really funny. I think you'd like it.
是講一個移民到美國的小女孩實現夢想的故事.雖然是情景喜劇,可是拍的很有內容也很有意思.我覺得你可能會喜歡.
AIt sounds interesting, but I am not a big fan of TV shows. They're time consuming and don't have much depth.
聽起來挺有意思.不過我不太喜歡看電視劇,我覺得電視劇花太多時間,而且沒有深度.
BI believe some shows are quite informative and interesting. Take this show for example, it examines American xenophobia and how it might conflict with the American dream, with hilarious results.
我認為有一些節目的資訊量還是挺大的,也挺有意思.那這個電視劇來說,它就審視了美國人對外來移民的抵制心態,還講了這種心態如何與美國夢之間產生矛盾,以及這種矛盾帶來的滑稽後果.
AReally? that's interesting!
真的?聽起來挺有意思的.
BYeah.Oh, here it comes! why don't we watch it together? they are going to have a court debate in this episode. It should be good.
是這樣的.哦,開始了,我們可以一起看啊.這一集裡他們要在法庭上辯論,應該挺好看的.
AOK, I'll give it a go.
好的,那就看看吧.
關於聽歌玩遊戲的英語口語