關於商務英語對話範文精選

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  英語對話教學是指通過課堂教學培養學生說的能力,提高會話技巧,最終習得並自如地駕馭語言的能力的過程。小編整理了關於商務英語對話範文,歡迎閱讀!

  關於商務英語對話範文一

  Inquiry & Offer

  詢盤和報盤

  A: Mr. Yang , your price for color TV sets is too high.

  A:楊先生,你關於彩電的報價太高了。

  B: Well, Mr. Smith, I don't think so, because we offered you CIF Washing-ton.

  B:嗯,史密斯先生,我並不這樣認為,因為我們報的是華盛頓的到岸價。

  A: Your price is not competitive at all , compared with that in the international market.

  A:你們的價格與國際市場價格相比毫無競爭性。

  B: You know, our prices mainly depend on the size of your order. Could you tell me how much you want to order?

  B:你知道,我們的價格主要取決於你們的訂貨量。能說說你們想訂多少嗎?

  A: Five thousand.

  A: 500臺。

  B: We'll give you a 10 percent discount.

  B:給你 10%的折扣。

  A: It's too low a rate compared with those we get from other suppliers, I'm afraid.

  A:比起我們從別的供應商那裡得到的折扣,恐怕這太低了。

  B: What's your counter-offer then?

  B:那麼你的還價是多少?

  A: To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 20 percent, I believe.

  A:我認為要達成這筆生意,你至少要降低 20%。

  B: Then, we meet half away. What a-bout 15 percent?

  B:那麼我們各讓一半, 15%怎麼樣?

  A: Good. Let's call it a deal.

  A:行。成交。

  關於商務英語對話範文二

  Visiting a Factory

  參觀工廠

  A: Put on the helmet, please.

  A:請戴上安全帽。

  B: Do we need to put on the jackets too?

  B:我們還得穿上罩衣嗎?

  A: You'd better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.

  A:最好穿上,以免弄髒你們的衣服。請留神腳下。

  B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?

  B:謝謝。生產線都是全自動的嗎?

  A: Well, not fully automated.

  A:哦,不是全自動的。

  B: I see. How do you control the quality?

  B:哦,那你們如何控制質量呢?

  A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.

  A:所有產品在整個生產過程中都必須通過五道質量檢查關。

  B: What's the monthly output?

  B:月產量多少?

  A: One thousand units per month now. But we'll be making 1200 units beginning with October.

  A:目前每月 1000套,但從十月份開始每月將提高為 1200套。

  B: What's your usual percentage of rejects?

  B:每月不合格率通常是多少?

  A: About 2% in normal operations.

  A:正常情況下為2%左右。

  B: That's wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?

  B:那太了不起了。成品是從那邊出來嗎?

  A: Yes. Shall we take a break now?

  A:是的,現在我們稍微休息一下吧。

  關於商務英語對話範文三

  Business Dinner

  商務晚宴

  A: Mr. Chen, here comes Mr. Carol Green.

  A:陳先生,卡洛·格林先生來了。

  B: Mr. Green, welcome. We're very delighted you're here this evening.

  B:格林先生,你今晚能光臨我們 感到非常高興。

  C: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.

  C:你們邀請我參加晚宴,我感到很榮幸,十分感謝你們的盛情。

  B: Come in , please.

  B:請進。

  C: Thank you for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.

  C:多謝你為我準備了這麼豐盛的晚餐。

  B: What wine do you prefer , Maotai, Wu liang Ye or tiger-bone wine?

  B:你喜歡喝哪種酒,茅臺、五糧液還是虎骨酒?

  C: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but it doesn't go to the head as other some drinks do.

  C:我聽說茅臺酒很烈,但與其他一些酒不同的是,它不會上頭。

  B: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife & fork?

  B:你喜歡用筷子還是刀叉呢?

  C: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I'm not sure if I can manage them.

  C:我想試試用筷子,但我沒把握 能否用好它。

  B: This food is our speciality. Please help yourself.

  B:這是本地的特色菜,請隨便吃。

  C: Thank you. It's very delicious!

  C:謝謝,味道不錯。

  B: We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  B:洽談中還請你多多關照。

  C: I'm sure. I hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.

  C:沒問題。我希望以後我們之間保持良好的合作。

  B: I wish a brisk business for us all and a continued development in our business dealings!

  B:祝大家生意興隆,願我們的買賣越做越好。

  B&C: Cheers!

  B&C:乾杯!

  

旅遊英語對話範文
商務英語對話範文精選
相關知識
關於商務英語對話範文精選
關於點餐英語對話範文精選
關於初一英語對話範文精選
關於二人英語對話範文精選
關於旅遊英語對話範文精選
商務英語對話範文精選
關於兒童英語對話短文精選
關於海的英語對話短文精選
關於實用英語對話短文精選
關於初一英語對話短文精選