關於英文版的電話對話
英語現在已經發展成為一個在世界範圍內使用最廣泛的語言。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
A:May I help you?
A:可以為您效勞嗎?
B:I'd like to place a person-to-person call to Mrs. tengvall in Sweden.
B:我想打一個私人電話給瑞典的唐瓦夫人。
A:Could I have the number, please?
A:請問電話號碼是多少?
B:It's 444-2888.
B:是中444-2888。
A:Do you know the area code?
A:你知道區號嗎?
B:Yes, it's 201.
B:知道,是201。
A:Thank you. Hold the line, please. OK.
A:謝謝。請稍等。好了。
B:Is that Mrs. tengvall?
B:你是唐瓦夫人嗎?
C:No, you are wrong.
C:不是,你打錯了。
B:Sorry.
B:對不起。
篇2
A: This is the operator, how may I help you? 我是話務員,有什麼需要幫助的嗎?
B: Yes, I would like to make a collect call. 是的,我想打個對方付費的電話。
A: Ok sir, please dial the number. Now please state your name. 好的,先生,請撥號碼。現在告訴我你的名字。
B: Tommy. 湯米。
A: Please wait a moment. Hello, you have a collect call from Tommy. Would you like to accept the charges? 請先等等。您好,您有一個來自湯米的對方付費的電話。你願意付話費嗎?
C: Yes of course. 是的,當然。
A: Dad? 爸爸?
C: Yeah, Tommy, what happened, are you ok? 是的,湯米,發生什麼事了,你還好嗎?
A: Yeah, dad, everything is ok. I'm calling you because I want to know if it's ok for me to go to my friend's house today after school. 爸爸,是的,我一切都好。我打電話給你是因為我想問問你今天放學後能不能到我區朋友家去玩。
C: Yeah sure, no problem. You scared me to death! I've told you to make a collect call in case of an emergency only! Why didn't you call me from your mobile phone? 是的,當然,沒有問題。你嚇死我了!我只是讓你在遇到緊急情況的時候給我打電話!
B: I ran out of credit and I also didn't have twenty five cents for the pay phone. Sorry dad. 我的信用卡里沒錢了,也沒有25美分支付公用電話。爸爸,對不起。
篇3
M: Operator! Operator!
接線員!接線員!
W: Can I help you?
有什麼我可以幫你的嗎?
M: Yes, I was talking to a party. We were disconnected.
是的,我正跟對方講話。我們的電話線中斷了。
W: I'm sorry, sir. Just hold the line, please. Now the line is connected. Go ahead please.
先生對不起。請別結束通話。現線上路接通了。請繼續。
M: Thank you.
謝謝你。
一對一的電話英語閱讀