點菜旅遊英語口語大全_英語情景對話

General 更新 2024年12月28日

  隨著我國旅遊事業的大規模發展,旅遊英語在促進中西方旅遊發展、文化交流方面發揮著越來越重要的作用。小編整理了點菜旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!

  點菜旅遊英語口語一

  A: What can I do for you, sir?

  先生,您要來點什麼?

  B: What have you got this morning?

  今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

  請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

  A: Any cereal, sir?

  要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

  好的,來一份麥片粥。

  A: And eggs?

  還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

  要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

  A: How do you want your eggs?

  您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

  B: Fried, please.

  煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir?

  還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

  不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  點菜旅遊英語口語二

  A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

  服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

  B: Yes, this way please.

  好的,請跟我來。

  A: Can we see the menu, please?

  能讓我們看一看選單嗎?

  B: Here you are.

  給您。

  A: What’s good today?

  今天有什麼好吃的?

  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

  我推薦香酥鴨。

  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

  我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

  B: Do you want any dessert?

  要甜品嗎?

  C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

  不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。

  ***After a few minutes.***

  過了一會兒。

  A: I can have the check, please.

  結帳。

  C: George. Let’s split this.

  喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

  A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

  不,今天我請客。

  B: Cash or charge, sir?

  現金還是記帳?

  A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

  記帳。請記入我的“美國運通訊用卡”帳號。

  點菜旅遊英語口語三

  ***A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant***

  ***一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座***

  A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

  請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

  B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

  沒有。

  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

  很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

  不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

  A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

  當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

  B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

  布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?

  A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

  我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

  B: That’s fine.

  我們明白了。

  ***Half an hour later, the couple comes back.***

  半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

  A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

  你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

  

結賬旅遊英語口語大全_英語情景對話
點菜旅遊英語口語大全_英語情景對話
相關知識
點菜旅遊英語口語大全_英語情景對話
點菜旅遊英語口語大全_英語情景對話
旅遊英語口語情景對話大全
關於旅遊英語口語情景對話
關於點餐旅遊英語情景對話
關於旅遊點餐英語情景對話
關於旅遊的英語口語情景對話
旅遊英語口語情景對話閱讀
買單旅遊英語口語大全_英語情景對話
結賬旅遊英語口語大全_英語情景對話