在餐廳點餐的英語對話精選
情景對話因為有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編整理了在餐廳點餐的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
在餐廳點餐的英語對話一
A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please. 好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?能讓我們看一看選單嗎?
B: Here you are. 給您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow
by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
***After a few minutes.*** 過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please. 結帳。
C: George. Let’s split this.喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的“美國運通訊用卡”帳號。
在餐廳點餐的英語對話二
A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and
a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir? 還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s all.沒有了,謝謝。
***Later***稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please. 請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裡?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
在餐廳點餐的英語對話三
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir? 要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs? 還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
在餐館點餐的英語對話閱讀