在麥當勞點餐的英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月14日

  英語情景對話課是指在英語教學中,創設一定的話題情景或社交活動的情景場面,通過師生互動或生生互動的語言交流活動,來實現學生語言知識的掌握、聽說交際能力素質的培養及提高的目標。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  At McDonald’s在麥當勞快餐店:在麥當勞用英語點餐或者給外國客人點餐。

  Clerk:Can I help you?

  請問你要點什麼?

  Susan:I’d like the Double Cheese Burger Meal, please。

  我要一個雙層起司漢堡套餐。

  Clerk:What kind of drink would you like with that?

  要喝點什麼飲料嗎?

  Susan:Just a Coke will be fine。

  一杯可樂就好。

  Clerk:Would you like to supersize your meal? For only 2 RMB more, you’ll get a large Coke and fries instead of the medium. And today we are offering free toys in all the meal boxes。

  您想把您的套餐改為超大號的嗎?只要再多加兩塊錢。就可以把可樂和薯條換成大號的。

  而且今天我們在餐盒內還提供免費玩具。

  Susan:That sounds good. Thanks. I’d like that. Actually I’d like a Sprite instead of a Coke. Thanks。

  聽起來很不錯。謝謝,我要那個,我想把可樂改成雪碧。謝謝

  Clerk:That’s not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?

  沒問題,小姐,就要這些嗎?

  Susan:Yes, that’s all。

  是的,就這些了

  Clerk:That’ll be twenty-five RMB, please。

  一共25塊錢。

  Susan:You got it。

  給你。

  2

  A:Welcome to the McDonald's. What will it be for you, madam?

  歡迎光臨麥當勞。女士,您需要點什麼?

  B:One Big Mac and French Fries.

  一個巨無霸,一包炸薯條。

  A:Is there anything else?

  還要別的嗎?

  B:Give me one coke, please.

  請再給我一杯可樂。

  A:Is this to go or to eat here?

  帶走吃還是在店裡吃?

  B:To go, please.

  帶走吃。

  A:That comes to four dollars and ten cents.

  一共是4美元10美分。

  B:And can I have some ketchup, please?

  請給我一點番茄醬好嗎?

  A:It's on the service counter over there. Please go to help yourself.

  在那邊的調料臺上。請您自取。

  3

  A:Can I help you?

  有什麼能幫你的嗎?

  B:I'd like the double cheese burger meal, please.

  我要一個雙層起司漢堡。

  A:What kind of drink would you like with that?

  還想要什麼飲料?

  B:Just coke will be fine.

  一杯可樂就行。

  A:Would you like a super size meal? Only 2 RMB more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys all the meal boxes.

  你想要超級套餐嗎?只要多加2元,就能把中等的可樂和薯條換成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免費的玩具贈送。

  B:That sounds good, thanks, I'd like that. Actually I'd like sprite instead of coke,thanks.

  聽上去不錯,謝謝,給我來一套。其實我想把可樂換成雪碧,謝謝。

  A:That's not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?

  沒問題,小姐。就這些嗎?

  B:Yes, that's all.

  是的,就這些。

  A:That will be 25RMB, please

  總共是25元。

  B:You got it.

  給你。

  

和朋友買東西英語對話作文
在餐廳點餐的英語對話精選
相關知識
在麥當勞點餐的英語對話
在飯店點餐的英語對話閱讀
在國外跟服務生點餐的英語對話
在國外跟服務生點餐的英語對話
在餐廳點餐的英語對話精選
在餐館點餐的英語對話閱讀
在餐館點餐的英語對話閱讀
關於點餐的英語對話精選
關於點餐的英語對話
關於吃飯點餐的英語對話