生活中優秀的英語口語對話

General 更新 2024年11月28日

  英語口語等級證書是唯一一個能夠證明英語口語水平的證書,今天小編就給大家來分享英語口語,希望大家來收藏哦

  Favorites 最愛

  Todd: Hey Aimee, how are you today?

  託德:嗨,艾米,你今天怎麼樣?

  Aimee: I'm good, thanks Todd. And you?

  艾米:我很好,謝謝你託德。你呢?

  Todd: I'm good. Pretty good. Let's talk about your favorite things.

  託德:我也很好。非常好。我們來談談你最愛的東西。

  Aimee: OK.

  艾米:好。

  Todd: What is your favorite food?

  託德:你最愛的食物是什麼?

  Aimee: Ooh! My favorite food is avocado.

  艾米:哦!我最愛的食物是鱷梨。

  Todd: Avocado?

  託德:鱷梨?

  Aimee: Honestly.

  艾米:沒錯。

  Todd: Wow!

  託德:哇哦!

  Aimee: How about you?

  艾米:你呢?

  Todd: My favorite food is pizza, I think. I love pizza.

  託德:我想我最愛的食物是批薩。我愛批薩。

  Aimee: Oh, me too!

  艾米:哦,我也是!

  Todd: It's so good.

  託德:批薩非常好。

  Aimee: It's so delicious.

  艾米:非常美味。

  Todd: Yeah.

  託德:對。

  Aimee: And what is your favorite movie?

  艾米:你最愛的電影是哪部?

  Todd: Well, my favorite movie is Star Wars.

  託德:我最喜歡的電影是《星球大戰》。

  Aimee: Classic!

  艾米:那是經典電影!

  Todd: I know. And you? What is your favorite movie?

  託德:我知道。你呢?你最喜歡的電影是什麼?

  Aimee: Well, I do love Star Wars too, but my favorite movie Ferris Beuller's Day Off.

  艾米:我也喜歡《星球大戰》,不過我最喜歡的電影是《春天不是讀書天》。

  Todd: Ooh! I like that movie a lot. Very good. Very good. So I was in high school the same time as the movie

  託德:哦!我也很喜歡那部電影。非常不錯,非常好。當時電影上映時我正好也在上高中。

  Aimee: Were you?

  艾米:是嗎?

  Todd: Yeah!

  託德:對!

  Aimee: Great!

  艾米:真不錯!

  Todd: So cool. Who is your favorite actor?

  託德:非常酷。你最喜歡的演員是誰?

  Aimee: My favorite actor is Jean Reno.

  艾米:我最喜歡的演員是讓·雷諾。

  Todd: Hmm, the Frenchmen.

  託德:嗯,法國演員。

  Aimee: Yes. Yes, he's French, but he's been in a lot of American movies too.

  艾米:對,他是法國人,不過他也演了很多美國電影。

  Todd: Yeah, I like the movie Leon.

  託德:對,我喜歡他演的《這個殺手不太冷》。

  Aimee: Love it!

  艾米:我也喜歡!

  Todd: It's very cool.

  託德:非常酷。

  Aimee: Yes, I agree. How about you?

  艾米:對,我同意。你呢?

  Todd: My favorite actor is Brad Pitt, so I like Brad Pitt a lot.

  託德:我最喜歡的演員是布拉德·皮特,我非常喜歡布拉德·皮特。

  Aimee: He's great.

  艾米:他非常棒。

  Todd: Yeah, he is good.

  託德:對,他很好。

  Aimee: Very talented.

  艾米:很有天賦。

  Todd: Ah, who ... I'm sorry ... what is your favorite season?

  託德:嗯,抱歉,你最喜歡哪個季節?

  Aimee: My favorite season is probably Spring. I think. It's ... the cool of winter has passed and it's not too hot yet, so I think Spring. How about you? What's your favorite season?

  艾米:我最喜歡的季節應該是春天。冬天的寒冷已經消失,而且春天也不太熱,所以我喜歡春天。你呢?你最喜歡哪個季節?

  Todd: Oh, my favorite season is the Fall or Autumn. I love the Fall. I love the colors. It is not hot. It is not cold, and they are many holidays, and my birthday is in the Fall.

  託德:哦,我最喜歡的季節是秋天。我愛秋天。我喜歡秋天的顏色。而且秋天不冷也不熱,還有很多節日,我生日就在秋天。

  Aimee: They are great reasons to love Autumn.

  艾米:這些都是喜歡秋天的充分理由。

  Todd: So, when is your birthday?

  託德:你生日是什麼時候?

  Aimee: Actually, my birthday is also in Autumn. My birthday is in October.

  艾米:我生日也在秋天。我生日在十月份。

  Todd: Oh, wow! Me too. My birthday is also in October. What day?

  託德:哦,哇哦!我也是。我生日也在十月份。你是十月哪天?

  Aimee: 14th!

  艾米:14號!

  Todd: 14th!

  託德:14號。

  Aimee: Yes. And you?

  艾米:對。你呢?

  Todd: The second. Cool! So next year let's have a birthday party together.

  託德:2號。太酷了!明年我們可以一起辦生日派對。

  Aimee: OK.

  艾米:好。

  Todd: October birthday party.

  託德:10月份辦生日派對。

  Aimee: Good idea.

  艾米:好主意。

  Todd: So what is your favorite city?

  託德:你最喜歡哪座城市?

  Aimee: My favorite city is probably Osaka.

  艾米:我最喜歡的城市是大阪。

  Todd: Oh, in Japan.

  託德:哦,日本大阪。

  Aimee: Yes, yes. So far. Yes, Osaka is very noisy and colorful and the people are very open and talkative, so I really enjoy Osaka.

  艾米:對,沒錯,目前最喜歡大阪。大阪熱鬧又絢麗多彩,而且那裡的人們坦誠又健談,所以我很喜歡大阪。

  Todd: Nice.

  託德:好。

  Aimee: How about you? What's your favorite city?

  艾米:你呢?你最喜歡哪座城市?

  Todd: I think my favorite city is Barcelona.

  託德:我想我最喜歡的城市是巴塞羅那。

  Aimee: Ooh, in Spain.

  艾米:哦,西班牙巴塞羅那。

  Todd: Yeah, it's very nice.

  託德:對,那裡非常不錯。

  Aimee: It is.

  艾米:沒錯。

  Todd: It's warm. It's beautiful. The food is delicious.

  託德:氣候溫暖,而且很漂亮。食物也很美味。

  Aimee: Yes.

  艾米:對。

  Todd: People are nice.

  託德:人也很好。

  Aimee: Yes.

  艾米:對。

  Todd: But it's expensive.

  託德:不過物價太高。

  Aimee: Right.

  艾米:對。

  Todd: A little bit.

  託德:物價有點兒高。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:對。

  Todd: But Osaka is expensive.

  託德:不過大阪物價也高。

  Aimee: That's true.

  艾米:沒錯。

  Todd: Very expensive.

  託德:非常高。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:對。

  Todd: OK, thanks.

  託德:好,謝謝你。

  Aimee: Thanks, Todd.

  艾米:謝謝你,託德。

  Todd: Bye.

  託德:再見。

  Aimee: Bye.

  艾米:再見。

  A Typical Day 典型的一天

  Todd: So Aimee, let's talk about routines?

  託德:艾米,我們來談談日常生活吧?

  Aimee: OK.

  艾米:好。

  Todd: What time do you get up most days?

  託德:你每天幾點起床?

  Aimee: I get up ... I get up about six.

  艾米:我大概6點鐘起床。

  Todd: Oh, wow! That's early. I'm about the same. I get up at 7ish, usually.

  託德:哇哦!這麼早。我也差不多。我通常7點鐘起床。

  Aimee: OK, and what do you eat for breakfast?

  艾米:好,你一般早餐吃什麼?

  Todd: I usually have toast. I'm lazy. I don't cook in the mornings, so toast, but I always have coffee.

  託德:我吃麵包片。我很懶。我早上不做飯,所以我一般都吃麵包片,不過我早上會喝咖啡。

  Aimee: Right. Yeah, that sounds good.

  艾米:好。聽上去不錯。

  Todd: Yeah, I love coffee. Do you have coffee every morning?

  託德:對,我喜歡咖啡。你每天早上喝咖啡嗎?

  Aimee: I have coffee every morning. I also have hot water and fresh lemon juice, every morning.

  艾米:我每天早上都喝咖啡。另外我每天早上還會喝熱水和新鮮的檸檬汁。

  Todd: Why?

  託德:為什麼?

  Aimee: Because it is good for your body, and I enjoy it.

  艾米:因為那對身體有好處,而且我很喜歡。

  Todd: OK. Good. So when do you leave the house most days?

  託德:好,很好。你每天什麼時候出家門?

  Aimee: I leave the house about seven o'clock.

  艾米:我大概7點出門。

  Todd: Wow, that's early.

  託德:哇哦,那很早。

  Aimee: It is. Maybe between seven and seven-thirty. Yeah. How about you Todd?

  艾米:對。我大概7點到7點半之間出門。你呢,託德?

  Todd: A little later, usually around 8.

  託德:我會晚一些,我通常8點左右出門。

  Aimee: OK.

  艾米:好。

  Todd: And where do you eat lunch every day?

  託德:你每天午餐吃什麼?

  Aimee: Every day? I eat lunch at work every day, so I will buy something from the cafeteria at my work, or I will bring something.

  艾米:每天?我每天在公司吃午餐,我會從自助餐廳買午餐吃,或是帶午餐。

  Todd: Most days, what do you have for lunch?

  託德:那你基本上午餐都吃什麼?

  Aimee: I have a sandwich and a smoothie.

  艾米:一個三明治和一杯冰沙。

  Todd: Mm, that's healthy.

  託德:嗯,很健康。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:對。

  Todd: You're healthy.

  託德:你很健康。

  Aimee: No, not really. ***laughter*** Yeah, sandwich and a smoothie and probably a chocolate biscuit.

  艾米:不是,不完全是。***笑***三明治,冰沙,可能還有一塊巧克力餅乾。

  Todd: Ooh, OK. That's not healthy.

  託德:哦。那就不健康了。

  Aimee: It's not. And you?

  艾米:是不健康,你呢?

  Todd: I eat at the cafeteria every day at my school and I always have salad every day. I love salad, yeah! I usually have a very healthy lunch. I have lean meat. Chicken usually and a salad and tea.

  託德:我每天在學校的自助餐廳吃午餐,我每天都吃沙拉。我喜歡沙拉!基本上我的午餐很健康。我喜歡瘦肉。我的午餐基本上是雞肉,一份沙拉和一杯茶。

  Aimee: That does sound healthy.

  艾米:聽起來的確很健康。

  Todd: It is, kind of. A healthy meal of the day. So, every day, who do you talk to?

  託德:對,還好。一天中健康的一餐。那你每天都和誰說話?

  Aimee: I talk to my children every day. Yes, we talk a lot.

  艾米:我每天都和孩子們講話。我們談很多事。

  Todd: What do you talk about?

  託德:你們都談些什麼?

  Aimee: We talk about our everyday routine. I remind them to do their tasks, and I remind them to get on with ...

  艾米:每天的行程。我提醒他們做作業,繼續做……

  Todd: the chores?

  託德:家務活?

  Aimee: Yes. Chores and their routine.

  艾米:對。家務活和他們的日常安排。

  Todd: What do they do? What chores do they do?

  託德:他們都做什麼?他們做什麼家務?

  Aimee: Well, they're still young, so my two-year old doesn't do anything. She brings her plate to the kitchen when she's finished. She's good at that actually. My eight-year old, she folds her clean laundry and puts it away.

  艾米:他們還很小,兩歲的孩子什麼都不做。她吃完飯以後會把盤子放到廚房去。這個她很擅長。8歲的孩子會把洗好的衣服疊起來收好。

  Todd: Oh, that's good.

  託德:哦,那很好。

  Aimee: Yes.

  艾米:對。

  Todd: Nice. Very responsible. So when do you get home most days?

  託德:不錯,很負責。你每天幾點到家?

  Aimee: I get home around six o'clock. How about you Todd?

  艾米:我6點左右到家。你呢,託德?

  Todd: Oh, I get home late. I get home around ten o'clock.

  託德:哦,我到家很晚。我大概10點才到家。

  Aimee: Oh, that is late.

  艾米:哦,那太晚了。

  Todd: Yeah, very late. So I work late. I live alone so, I work late and I go to the gym and sometimes I go eat at a restaurant.

  託德:對,很晚。我工作到很晚。我一個人住,所以我下班晚,晚上我還要去健身房,有時我還會去餐廳吃飯。

  Aimee: Nice.

  艾米:好。

  Todd: I never cook.

  託德:我從來不做飯。

  Aimee: I never go to the gym.

  艾米:我從來不去健身房。

  Todd: ***Laughter***

  託德:***笑***

  Aimee: ***Laughter*** What time do you go to bed then?

  艾米:***笑***那你幾點睡覺?

  Todd: I go to bed early actually. I get home at nine or ten and I go to bed by eleven usually. And you?

  託德:我睡得很早。我差不多9點或10點到家,大概11點上床睡覺。你呢?

  Aimee: Eleven's early.

  艾米:11點很早。

  Todd: It is early.

  託德:是很早。

  Aimee: OK, I think I'm probably about the same. Eleven o'clock. Yeah, I go to bed about eleven o'clock.

  艾米:好,我想我可能和你一樣。11點睡覺。對,我11點左右睡覺。

  Todd: OK, so how many hours do you sleep most nights?

  託德:好,你晚上睡幾個小時?

  Aimee: I guess I get about seven. Six or seven hours.

  艾米:我想7個小時左右。6或7個小時。

  Todd: Yeah, I get eight. I love sleeping.

  託德:嗯,我睡8個小時。我喜歡睡覺。

  Aimee: I sleep more at the weekend.

  艾米:我週末會多睡一會兒。

  Todd: Hmm! You sleep in Saturday and Sunday?

  託德:嗯!你週六和週日睡懶覺嗎?

  Aimee: I try if I can. Sunday is easier to sleep in.

  艾米:如果可以的話,我儘量睡會兒懶覺。週日睡懶覺很容易。

  Todd: OK, thanks Aimee.

  艾米:好,謝謝你,艾米。

  Life Happens Up North 極北地區的生活

  Todd: So Abidemi, you were a teacher in Canada, correct?

  託德:阿比德米,你在加拿大當過老師,對吧?

  Abidemi: That's true Todd.

  阿比德米:沒錯,託德。

  Todd: Now, where did you teach?

  託德:你在哪裡教書?

  Abidemi: I taught in Northern Canada in a province called Nunavut.

  阿比德米:我在加拿大北部的努納武特地區教書。

  Todd: Nunavut.

  託德:努納武特地區。

  Abidemi: Nunavut.

  阿比德米:努納武特地區。

  Todd: Nunavut. Wow is it like a native Americans type ..?

  託德:努納武特地區。哇哦,那是不是類似美洲土著地區?

  Abidemi: Yeah, and except we call them Inuits.

  阿比德米:對,我們稱他們是因紐特人。

  Todd: Inuits?

  託德:因紐特人?

  Abidemi: Aboriginals and First Nations.

  阿比德米:原著民和土著居民。

  Todd: So what was it like?

  託德:那裡怎麼樣?

  Abidemi: I really liked it. It was great. Very different from other parts of Canada. Very cold obviously because it's in the far north, and the communities are very isolated. Very few people live there. In the particular community were I lived, there were about a thousand people, maybe less living there. So everything has to be shipped in, or flown in by ship that comes in the summer when the oceans melt, and then in the winter, they usually fly them in, so food was quite expensive, housing expensive. Yeah, it was a different experience for me.

  阿比德米:我非常喜歡那裡。非常棒。那裡和加拿大其他地區有很大差別。當然,那裡非常寒冷,因為那裡位於極北部地區,而且社群與外界隔絕。那裡的居民非常少。我生活的那個社群,大概只有1000個人居住。所有物品都要靠船隻運送或是空運,夏天海冰融化以後,物品由船隻運來,而冬天物品要靠空運,所以食品價格非常昂貴,房價也貴。對我來說,那是一段與眾不同的經歷。

  Todd: Wow, what's life like that far north?

  託德:哇哦,極北地區的生活怎麼樣?

  Abidemi: Life happens, and it's interesting how similar it is to what we have down south in Southern Canada, the other parts of Canada. Like they have TVs and similar housing, but you do have to be careful when using water because the infrastructure is a little different. The ground is frozen, so they don't have indoor plumbing. They have plumbing but they don't have running water. The water has to be brought to each house almost every day and sewage also has to be taken away, so you have to be careful how you use water. That's one part. Also, you don't get access to all the things that you want to buy. Sometimes you go to the supermarket, and maybe all the bread is gone, or the milk has not been flown in yet, so you have to be patient with that as well, and you don't get the same variety of products as you would get in larger places, so yeah, and as winter... As you get more and more into the winter months, it gets darker earlier, so maybe around four o'clock in the afternoon it's already dark outside, and by the time you go to work in the mornings too, when you're going around seven, eight o'clock, it's dark outside, so you're like... it's dark a lot.

  阿比德米:生活總要繼續,有意思的是,那裡的生活和我們在加拿大南部地區的生活非常相似。那裡有電視,住房也類似,不過你在用水時要格外小心,因為基礎設施不太一樣。因為地上會結冰,所以他們沒有室內管道。他們有管道,不過他們沒有自來水。基本上每天水會被送到每戶家中,汙水會被處理掉,所以在用水時要格外小心。這是其中一點。另外,你不能買到所有你想買的東西。有時你去超市會發現麵包已經賣完了,或者牛奶還沒有被空運來,所以你要有耐心,而且超市內物品的種類也沒有一些大城市的多樣化,冬天……進入冬季以後,天黑得越來越早,可能下午四點天就黑了,那個時候早上也是一樣的情況,早上七點時天還是黑的,所以黑夜時間很多。

  Todd: Wow, what was it like being in an environment where you had so little sunlight?

  託德:哇哦,在陽光如此少的環境中生活怎麼樣?

  Abidemi: It was hard, but I kind of feel like, I'm used to it. I took vitamin D tablets to help with that. So, yeah, but because I was working for the most part, I didn't feel like it was too hard, and then during the holidays, I would come back down south to my family, so I wasn't there too much during downtimes. I did spend part of Christmas vacation there, and that was nice. They had a lot of activities outside for community members: ice sculpturing, winter games on the ice, Inuit games, different things like that. So it was fun. It was really an experience that was culturally enlightening. If I could say that for me. I really enjoyed it. I really, really enjoyed it, though there were challenges as well. The isolation and the fact that if you wanted to go to other places that weren't in the community, you had to fly out, so it's very expensive to go there.

  阿比德米:很難,不過我我想我已經習慣了。我會吃維生素D片來應對。不過因為我大部分時間都在工作,所以我感覺其實不是那麼難,一般假期我會回南部去和家人一起過,所以休假期間我在那裡的時間不太多。不過聖誕假期我是在那裡過的,其實很不錯。他們為社群成員準備了很多室外活動:比如冰雕、冰上的冬季運動、因紐特遊戲等等。所以很好玩。那真的是在文化上有啟迪作用的經歷。我想說,我真的非常享受。我真的很喜歡,雖然也有挑戰存在。比如隔離性,還有如果你想去社群外的其他地方,你必須要坐飛機,所以花費很昂貴。

  Todd: Oh, what an experience. Sounds cool.

  託德:哦,這是多麼難忘的經歷啊。聽上去很酷。

  Abidemi: Yes, I loved it and I would like to do it again someday.

  阿比德米:對,我很喜歡,我希望有一天我能再體驗一次。

常用經典的英語情景口語
常用的日常英語情景口語
相關知識
生活中優秀的英語口語對話
初中生春節優秀的英語作文
生活中常用的英語諺語大全
日常生活中常見的英語對話
日常生活中交際的英語對話
有關日常生活中簡短的英語對話口語
初中優秀的英語成語故事
高中優秀的英語美文摘抄
日常生活中常用的英語句子有哪些
關於日常生活中常用的英語句子