中學生英文詩歌朗誦精選

General 更新 2024年11月07日

  英語詩歌是英語學習的重要部分。正如學習漢語要懂詩詞歌賦一樣,學習英語時有必要對英語詩歌有所瞭解。小編整理了關於中學生英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  關於中學生英文詩歌篇一

  I Love This Land — Ai Qing

  我愛這土地——艾青

  If I were a bird,

  假如我是一隻鳥,

  I would sing with my hoarse voice

  我也應該用嘶啞的喉嚨歌唱:

  Of this land buffeted by storms,

  這被暴風雨所打擊著的土地,

  Of this river turbulent with our grief,

  這永遠洶湧著我們的悲憤的河流,

  Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,

  這無止息地吹颳著的激怒的風,

  And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods...

  和那來自林間的無比溫柔的黎明……

  Then I would die

  然後我死了,

  And even my feathers would rot in the soil.

  連羽毛也腐爛在土地裡面。

  Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?

  為什麼我的眼裡常含淚水?

  Because I love this land so deeply...

  因為我對這土地愛得深沉……

  關於中學生英文詩歌篇二

  Answers — Bei Dao

  回答——北島

  Cruelty is the ID pass of the cruel,

  卑鄙是卑鄙者的通行證,

  honesty the grave stone of the honest.

  高尚是高尚者的墓誌銘,

  Look, in the sky plated gold,

  看吧,在那鍍金的天空中,

  crooked reflections of all the dead float around.

  飄滿了死者彎曲的倒影。

  The glacial epoch is over,

  冰川紀過去了,

  so why is there ice everywhere?

  為什麼到處都是冰凌?

  Good Hope was rounded a long time ago,

  好望角發現了,

  so where are these thousands of boats racing on the Dead Sea?

  為什麼死海里千帆相競?

  I came into this world

  我來到這個世界上,

  with only blank pages, rope and my fingers;

  只帶著紙、繩索和身影,

  therefore, before final judgements are given,

  為了在審判之前,

  I need to speak in all the voices of the defendants.

  宣讀那些被判決的聲音。

  Just let me say, world,

  告訴你吧,世界

  I—don't—believe!

  我——不——相——信!

  If a thousand challengers are under your feet

  縱使你腳下有一千名挑戰者,

  count me as challenger one-thousand-and-one.

  那就把我算作第一千零一名。

  I don't believe the sky is always blue;

  我不相信天是藍的,

  I don't believe it was thunder echoing;

  我不相信雷的回聲,

  I don't believe all dreaming is false;

  我不相信夢是假的,

  I don't believe the dead cannot bring judgement.

  我不相信死無報應。

  If the sea is doomed someday to break its levees

  如果海洋註定要決堤,

  my heart must flood with all the bitter waters.

  就讓所有的苦水都注入我心中,

  If the land is destined to form the hills again,

  如果陸地註定要上升,

  let real human beings learn to choose the higher ground.

  就讓人類重新選擇生存的峰頂。

  The latest, favorable turnings, the twinkling stars

  新的轉機和閃閃星斗,

  studding the naked sky,

  正在綴滿沒有遮攔的天空。

  are pictographs five-thousand years old.

  那是五千年的象形文字,

  They are the eyes of the future staring at us now.

  那是未來人們凝視的眼睛。

  關於中學生英文詩歌篇三

  I never saw a moor — Emily Dickinson

  我從未看過荒原——艾米莉·狄金森

  I never saw a Moor —

  我從未看過荒原 —

  I never saw the Sea —

  我從未看過海洋 —

  Yet know I how the Heather looks

  可我知道石楠的容貌

  And what a Billow be.

  和狂濤巨浪。

  I never spoke with God

  我從未與上帝交談

  Nor visited in Heaven —

  也不曾拜訪過天堂 —

  Yet certain am I of the spot

  可我好像已通過檢查

  As if the Checks were given —

  一定會到那個地方

  

關於長篇英文詩歌朗誦稿
中學生英文詩歌朗誦精選
相關知識
中學生英文詩歌朗誦精選
中學生英文詩歌朗誦精選
關於中學生英文詩歌朗誦精選
關於中學生英文詩歌朗誦精選
關於大學生英文詩歌朗誦精選
小學生英文詩歌朗誦精選
小學生英文詩歌朗誦精選
關於中學生英文詩歌朗誦
關於中學生英文詩歌朗誦
關於簡單的小學生英文詩歌朗誦