班級英文詩歌朗誦精選

General 更新 2024年11月18日

  英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。小編精心收集了班級英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

  班級英文詩歌篇1

  Tonight I Can Write

  今夜我可以寫

  Pablo Neruda

  巴勃羅•聶魯達

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

  Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

  寫,譬如,‘夜鑲滿群星, 而星星遙遠地發出藍光並且顫抖’。

  The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜風在天空中迴旋並低唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我愛她,而且有時她也愛我。

  Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

  如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷,

  I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  在無盡的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

  她愛我,有時我也愛她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

  怎會不愛上她那沉靜的雙眼?

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

  To think that I do not have her.

  去想我並不擁用她。

  To feel that I have lost her.

  感覺我已失去她。

  o hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

  去聆聽廣闊的夜,因沒有她而更加廣闊。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  詩句墜入我的靈魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

  What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

  我的愛若不能擁有她又會怎樣?

  The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

  群星滿夜,而她不在我身邊。 這就是一切了。

  In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

  遠處有人在唱著歌。那麼遠。

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的空虛因為沒有她。

  My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

  我的目光搜尋她,想要把她拉近;

  My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

  我的心尋找她,而她並沒有和我在一起。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

  相同的夜讓相同的樹木泛白。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  彼時,我們也不再相似如初。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

  我不再愛她,這是確定的,但我曾多愛她。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的聲音試著循風來撫摸她的聽覺。

  Another's. She will be another's.

  別人的。她將會是別人的。

  As she was before my kisses.

  如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

  Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

  她的聲音,她潔白的身體,她無盡的雙眼。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

  我不再愛她,這是確定的,但也許我還愛她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  愛情太短,遺忘太長。

  Because through nights like this one

  藉著如同今晚的夜,

  I held her in my arms

  我曾擁她入懷

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的靈魂因失去了她而失落。

  Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

  這是她最後一次讓我承受的傷痛而這些,便是我為她而寫的最後的詩句。

  班級英文詩歌篇2

  Love's Omnipresence

  愛,無所不至

  Joshua Sylvester

  約述亞•塞爾維斯特

  WERE I as base as is the lowly plain, And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,

  即使我是低低的平原, 即使你是高高的藍天,

  Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.

  我謙恭的心也會向上升騰, 來表達我對你這情人的眷戀。

  Were I as high as heaven above the plain, And you, my Love, as humble and as low

  即使我是藍天俯瞰平原, 即使我的愛人你卑微低賤,

  As are the deepest bottoms of the main, Whereso’er you were, with you my love should go.

  無論你在何處,我的愛都會追隨, 哪怕你是大海底部的深淵。

  Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies, My love should shine on you like to the sun,

  即使你是大地我是藍天, 我的愛會像太陽為你閃耀光焰,

  And look upon you with ten thousand eyes

  用千萬隻眼睛把你注視,

  Till heaven wax’d blind, and till the world were done.

  直到世界崩毀,天塌地陷。

  Whereso’er I am, below, or else above you, Whereso’er you are, my heart shall truly love you.

  不論我在何處,與你相隔多遠, 不論你在何處,我真心愛你永無改變。

  班級英文詩歌篇3

  The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

  激情的牧人致心愛的姑娘

  Christopher Marlowe

  克里斯托弗•馬洛

  Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills, and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

  來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活, 這裡的一切將使我們快樂無比: 溪谷、叢林、田野都有提供, 平川、丘陵、高山都有奉送。

  And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers to whose falls Melodious birds sing 3***madrigals.

  我們將倚坐在山岩上, 觀看牧羊人餵養羊群, 在小溪邊聽流水潺潺, 聽鳥兒和著水聲歡唱。

  And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and a kirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

  我將用玫瑰為你做床, 採用千朵芬芳的花束點綴, 再織條花裙,編頂花冠, 裙上繡滿愛神木的葉瓣。

  A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for the cold, With buckles of the purest gold;

  我要用最好的羊毛為你織一件長袍, 羊毛剪自我們可愛的羔羊, 再做一雙有襯裡的禦寒拖鞋, 用純金做鞋釦。

  A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures may thee move, Come live with me and be my love.

  還要用麥杆和長春藤芽編條束帶, 用珊瑚做環扣,用琥珀做飾鈕。 假如這些快樂能打動你的心, 來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活。

  The shepherds’ swains shall dance and sing For thy delight each May morning: If these delights thy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.

  牧童們在五月的每個清晨, 都將為你縱情舞蹈,高歌入雲; 假如這些快樂能打動你的心, 來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活。

  

班級英文詩歌朗誦稿精選
班級英文詩歌朗誦精選
相關知識
班級英文詩歌朗誦精選
班級英文詩歌朗誦精選
小學五年級英文詩歌朗誦精選
小學五年級英文詩歌朗誦精選
關於班級英文詩歌朗誦
班級英文詩歌朗誦稿精選
班級英文詩歌朗誦稿精選
簡單兒童英文詩歌朗誦精選
有關兒童英文詩歌朗誦精選
長篇英文詩歌朗誦精選