有關英文小笑話帶翻譯欣賞

General 更新 2024年11月26日

  冷笑話是一種新興的語言現象,伴隨著網路的普及它已經滲透到了青年群體的日常生活,偶爾爆出的一兩句冷笑話能使交流氛圍變得輕鬆愉悅,也能展示交談者的幽默和智慧。小編精心收集了有關英文小笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  有關英文小笑話帶翻譯篇1

  Oh,good job

  哦,你做的真好

  Moe, Larry, and Curly were wandering in the Arabian desert when they were captured by a bandof ferocious Bedouin.

  莫伊。賴利和捲毛三個傻瓜走在阿拉伯沙漠中時,一群殘暴的貝都因人把他們抓了起來。

  "By the code of the desert you miserable infidels must be destroyed," declared their savageleader. "Set up the guillotine !"

  “依據我們沙漠的規定,你們這些可憐的異教徒必須被處死,”野蠻的首領說道。“把斷頭臺架設好。”

  Moe was the first to be ordered to the death instrument.

  莫伊首先被命令上斷頭臺。

  The blade descended but, amazingly, stopped just short of his neck.

  但令人驚訝的是,刀具落下時在接近脖子地方就停止不動了。

  "It's a miracle! " declared the Arab. "Release him!"

  “這是個奇蹟!”這位阿拉伯人說道。“把他放走!”

  Next, Larry placed his head under the huge, razor-sharp blade. But once again it stoppedshort of his neck.

  接著賴利把頭放在像剃刀刀片一樣銳利的大刀之下,但又一次刀子在接近他的頸部地方停了下來。

  "By Allah, another miracle!" affirmed the sheik once more. "Release him! "

  “奉阿拉真主之命,又是另一個奇蹟!”酋長又一次宣佈。“放了他!”

  Finally, Curly was led to the ominous device. Looking closely he noticed a splinter of woodblocking the path of the blade.

  最後捲毛被帶到那不吉利的斷頭臺上,仔細察看後,他發現一塊小木片擋住了刀鋒的去路。

  "Well, no wonder it's not working," he announced.

  “難怪它沒反應,”他大聲說道。

  "Here's your problem right here."

  “你們的問題就在這裡”

  有關英文小笑話帶翻譯篇2

  I didn't take that in

  我沒有把藥吃下去

  A fellow who was rather slow on the uptake had been suffering from constipation, so the doctorprovided him with some suppositories.

  有位理解能力相當遲緩的老兄一直為便祕所苦,因此醫生給他一些利腸的栓劑。

  A week later, the patient came back to tell the doctor that his condition had not improved.

  一星期後病人回來告訴醫生,他的狀況尚未改進。

  "I'm amazed," said the doctor. " Have you been taking the medicine I prescribed for you?"

  “我覺得好奇怪,”醫生說。“你有沒有采用我開給你的藥方呢?”

  "What do you think I've been doing, shoving it up my ass?"

  “你以為我做什麼呢?難道要我把它們都塞進屁股裡嗎?”

  有關英文小笑話帶翻譯篇3

  You said what?

  你說什麼?

  Moe, Larry and Curly had been stranded on a desert island. They were walking alongdisconsolately when Moe happened to kick a bottle lying in the sand. The bottle broke and agenie suddenly emerged before them.

  莫伊、賴利和捲毛因船觸礁擱淺而被困在一個無人荒島上,他們寂寞無助地沿岸邊走著,這時莫伊踢到沙灘上一隻瓶子,那隻瓶子破了後,突然出現一個精靈。

  "Thank you. oh Masters, for releasing me from my captivity. For your kindness, please allow meto grant you each a wish. "

  “謝謝你們從囚禁我的瓶子中把我放出來,我的主人。為了報答你們的恩惠,請讓我為每位實現一個願望。”

  "Well, it's not too difficult to figure out what I want," said Moe. "I wish I were back home. "

  “哦,我的願望很容易想出來,”莫伊說。“我希望我能回到家裡。”

  No sooner had he said the words than he was back in dear old Brooklyn.

  話一說完,莫伊就已在他可愛的布魯克林老家中。

  "I want to be back home, too," said I Larry, and he, too, was instantly transported.

  “我也想回家,”賴利說,他馬上也就被送走了。

  " Gee, it's alone some here without Moe and Larry," said Curly. "I wish they were here to keepme company. "

  “唉,沒有莫伊和賴利,一個人在這裡真無聊,”捲毛說。“我希望他們能回到這裡陪伴我。”

  

有關於英文小笑話帶翻譯精選
有關英文小笑話帶翻譯欣賞
相關知識
有關英文小笑話帶翻譯欣賞
有關英文小笑話帶翻譯欣賞
有關英文小笑話及翻譯欣賞
有關英語小笑話帶翻譯欣賞
有關英語小笑話帶翻譯欣賞
有關英文小笑話帶翻譯精選
簡單英文小笑話帶翻譯欣賞
簡單英文小笑話帶翻譯欣賞
有關英語小笑話帶翻譯爆笑
有關英語小笑話帶翻譯短一點