關於點餐的英語對話
進入餐廳之後,基本上下一個環節就是點餐,然後就可以等著吃了。李陽的瘋狂英語眾所周知,現在英語越來越重要。國家也在英語方面進行了不少改革,小編在這裡預祝大家能擺脫啞巴英語,開口就能流利地說出一口流利的英語。下面就由小編為大家帶來幾則英語對話,大家可以多讀幾遍,練一練語感。
點餐
C; Waiter, come here, please.
W: Yes sir? Can I help you?
C; Can I have the menu, please?
W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?
C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?
C: Cup of coffee. That's it.
W: OK. Wait a moment.
.......a moment later
C: Can I have the bill, please?
W: Sure. Here it is.
C: So, how much is it?
W: $40 altogether.
C: Here is the money and your tip.
W: Thank you, sir. Please call again
休正在餐廳點餐
a few moments later?
過了一會兒
Emma: one sparkling water
埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:謝謝!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的„至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?
Emma: Chicken.
埃瑪:„雞肉„
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃瑪:„煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:謝謝!
點餐要求
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
畢業後想做什麼英語對話