有關誇獎的英語情景口語對話
學習英語就是要多多靠積累的哦,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,
一你一定會很受歡迎的
ADo you have to leave soon?
你很快就要走嗎?
BNo. Actually I can stay longer. Dave called to say that there is a beautiful Chinese girl who’s going to pick me up at the school gate tonight at ten thirty instead of eight thirty.
不。實際上我還可以呆久一點。戴夫打電話來說今晚有個漂亮的女孩會在學校門口接我,八點半改成了十點半。
AOh, that’s better. So you don’t have to rush.
噢,那更好。這樣你就不必急急忙忙了。
BYeah. You know what Dave just said?
是啊。你知道剛才戴夫說什麼了嗎?
AWhat?
什麼?
BHe said I should put on something very nice, because this girl will be my next target.
他說我應該穿好看一點,因為這個女孩將會是我的下一個目標。
AHe knows you very well.
他真瞭解你。
BHe always makes fun of me. He always says things like that. You know the new coming teacher, a Chinese Canadian. He said she would really be my chance.
他老是開我的玩笑。他老是說些那樣的話。你知道這位新來的老師,一箇中國的加拿大人。 他說她將會是我真正的機會。
AI’m sure you have chances everywhere. You’re handsome, talkative, and got a sense of humor. You must be very popular.
我敢肯定你的機會到處都有。你很帥,又健談,而且還有幽默感。你一定很受歡迎。
BNo, you’re kidding. I’m not taking it seriously.
你開玩笑吧。我可沒有認真過。
二那小子是個天才程式設計師
AHow are Zina's new programmers working out?
吉娜找來新的程式設計師行嗎?
BI hate to admit it, but they're good. And fast. The Filipino kid is a genius.
我不願意承認,不過他們很行。而且手腳又快。那菲律賓小子是個天才。
ASo you'll make the Stars deadline, and have us up and running next week?
所以你們能趕上Stars給的最後期限,我們下星期就能上線運作?
BIt'll be close, but we'll make it.
時間很緊迫,但我們會趕上的。
AGood. After Stars starts paying us, we won't need Vikam's cash anymore.
好。等Stars開始付我們錢之後,我們就不再需要維康的現金了。
BAnd if we don't need them, we won't need Zina, either.
而且若我們不需要他們,我們也就不會需要吉娜了。
有關稱讚的英語情景口語對話