關於餐飲的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月05日

  在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。小編精心收集了關於餐飲的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於餐飲的英語對話篇1

  W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.

  How many person are there in your party?

  中午好,先生們。歡迎來到柏麗西餐廳。請問總共有幾位呢?

  G:Three.

  三位。

  W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

  您們喜歡坐吸菸區還是無煙區呢?

  G:Smoking.

  吸菸區。

  W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

  How about this table?

  請跟我來。我給您們找位子。這張桌子可以嗎?

  G:Yes.Thank you.

  好的。謝謝。

  W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

  would you like something to drink first?

  請坐。這是選單。請慢慢看。稍候我來幫您點單。先來點喝的怎麼樣?

  G:We have three Tsing tao .

  給我們來三支青島。

  W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

  請稍等。我馬上去拿過來。

  W:May I take you order now ,sir?

  先生,我現在可以幫你點單了嗎?

  G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

  好的。我可以點中午套餐嗎?

  W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

  當然可以。先生,您想要什麼中午套餐?

  G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

  我要白豆忌廉湯,西冷牛扒配燒汁,鮮水果碟,熱咖啡。

  W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

  請問您好的西冷牛扒要幾成熟?

  G:Medium well.

  七成。

  W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

  您的咖啡要現在上還是飯後上呢?

  G:later.

  稍候再上。

  W:Would you like something else?

  請問您還要其它嗎?

  G:No.That is all.

  不了,就這些。

  W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

  10分鐘後我們將把你點的中午套餐熟好。

  G:Good.Thank you.

  非常好。謝謝。

  W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.

  不用謝。能為你服務那是我們的榮幸。

  關於餐飲的英語對話篇2

  A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?

  請問,你能推薦一家好的餐廳嗎?

  B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?

  好的,你想吃什麼樣的東西?

  A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?

  這附近有沒有中國餐廳?

  B:There's one across the street.

  對街有一家。

  A:Where can I have the best local food?

  哪裡可吃到最好的本地食物?

  B:I suggest you try Green Inn.

  我建議你去Green Inn試試看。

  A:Is it very far from here?

  離這裡很遠嗎?

  關於餐飲的英語對話篇3

  服務員:

  Can I take your order now?

  你現在叫點什麼嗎?

  客人:

  Yes, what do you recommend?

  恩。有什麼菜可以推薦嗎?

  服務員:

  Lobster. It's steamed and served with our special sauce.

  龍蝦。這是配上我們獨特的醬料下去蒸的。

  客人:

  Is it good?

  好吃嗎?

  服務員:

  Sure. It's a most popular dish.

  當然。這是最受歡迎的一道菜。

  客人:

  I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some shrimp balls together.

  那我試試龍蝦吧,另外再給我點蝦球。

  服務員:

  Anything else?

  其他還需要嗎?

  客人:

  Add some green salad.

  再來點蔬菜沙拉吧。

  服務員:

  What kind of dressings for salad do you want, Italian or French?

  沙拉醬你是想要意式的還是法式的?

  客人:

  Make it Italian please.

  意式的吧。

  

關於天氣的英語對話閱讀
關於餐廳投訴的英語對話情景
相關知識
關於餐飲的英語對話閱讀
關於餐廳的英語對話閱讀
關於餐館的英語對話閱讀
有關於餐館的英語對話閱讀
關於理想的英語對話閱讀
關於看書的英語對話閱讀情景帶翻譯
關於酒店的英語對話閱讀
有關於金融的英語對話閱讀
關於金錢的英語對話閱讀
有關於借書的英語對話閱讀