關於餐飲的英語對話閱讀
在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。小編精心收集了關於餐飲的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於餐飲的英語對話篇1
W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.
How many person are there in your party?
中午好,先生們。歡迎來到柏麗西餐廳。請問總共有幾位呢?
G:Three.
三位。
W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.
您們喜歡坐吸菸區還是無煙區呢?
G:Smoking.
吸菸區。
W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.
How about this table?
請跟我來。我給您們找位子。這張桌子可以嗎?
G:Yes.Thank you.
好的。謝謝。
W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.
would you like something to drink first?
請坐。這是選單。請慢慢看。稍候我來幫您點單。先來點喝的怎麼樣?
G:We have three Tsing tao .
給我們來三支青島。
W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.
請稍等。我馬上去拿過來。
W:May I take you order now ,sir?
先生,我現在可以幫你點單了嗎?
G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?
好的。我可以點中午套餐嗎?
W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?
當然可以。先生,您想要什麼中午套餐?
G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.
我要白豆忌廉湯,西冷牛扒配燒汁,鮮水果碟,熱咖啡。
W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?
請問您好的西冷牛扒要幾成熟?
G:Medium well.
七成。
W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?
您的咖啡要現在上還是飯後上呢?
G:later.
稍候再上。
W:Would you like something else?
請問您還要其它嗎?
G:No.That is all.
不了,就這些。
W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.
10分鐘後我們將把你點的中午套餐熟好。
G:Good.Thank you.
非常好。謝謝。
W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.
不用謝。能為你服務那是我們的榮幸。
關於餐飲的英語對話篇2
A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?
請問,你能推薦一家好的餐廳嗎?
B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?
好的,你想吃什麼樣的東西?
A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?
這附近有沒有中國餐廳?
B:There's one across the street.
對街有一家。
A:Where can I have the best local food?
哪裡可吃到最好的本地食物?
B:I suggest you try Green Inn.
我建議你去Green Inn試試看。
A:Is it very far from here?
離這裡很遠嗎?
關於餐飲的英語對話篇3
服務員:
Can I take your order now?
你現在叫點什麼嗎?
客人:
Yes, what do you recommend?
恩。有什麼菜可以推薦嗎?
服務員:
Lobster. It's steamed and served with our special sauce.
龍蝦。這是配上我們獨特的醬料下去蒸的。
客人:
Is it good?
好吃嗎?
服務員:
Sure. It's a most popular dish.
當然。這是最受歡迎的一道菜。
客人:
I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some shrimp balls together.
那我試試龍蝦吧,另外再給我點蝦球。
服務員:
Anything else?
其他還需要嗎?
客人:
Add some green salad.
再來點蔬菜沙拉吧。
服務員:
What kind of dressings for salad do you want, Italian or French?
沙拉醬你是想要意式的還是法式的?
客人:
Make it Italian please.
意式的吧。
關於餐廳投訴的英語對話情景