關於做什麼食物的英語口語
學習英語有時候會覺得非常困難,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,所以我們一定要慢慢積累英語才行,。這樣才能有效的提高成績哦
咱們看選單點菜吧
AWe really were lucky. We got the last available table for two---and we didn't even have a reservation! Did you see the long lines behind us?
咱們真走運。能坐上最後一張兩人桌---咱們根本就沒預訂!你看見我們後面排的那條長隊了嗎?
BYeah, I'm glad that we didn't have to wait long. I'm starving!
是啊,咱們不用等那麼長時間,我真開心。餓死了。
ALet's take a look at the menu so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?
咱們先看看選單吧,這樣才好點菜。你想不想選個開胃菜咱倆一起吃?
BWhat would you rather have, samosas or poppadoms?
你想吃哪個?薩摩薩三角餃還是印式炸麵包片?
AI heard that one of their specialities is the samosa.
我聽說他們的招牌菜是薩摩薩。
BWell, let's get a plate of those then.
哦,那咱們點一份好了。
ASounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?
聽起來不錯。你的主菜想點什麼?
BI think I might have a dahl.
我想要一份蔬菜咖哩。
AWhat's in a dahl?
裡面都有什麼?
BIt's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.
有用咖哩辣醬煮的鷹嘴豆和一些蔬菜,再配上一份米飯。
AThat sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well?
聽起來很好吃。你想不想跟我分一點烤肉串?
BOk. How about some lamb kebabs?
行。羊肉怎麼樣?
AThat's my favourite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?
我最愛吃羊肉了。你想不想喝點葡萄酒或者啤酒?
BI think I'll have a beer.
我想喝啤酒。
AOk, shall I flag down the waitress?
好了,咱們可以招手叫服務員過來嗎?
BI wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.
我覺得不好。我們最好等她走過來的時候再 叫她。
AYou're right. That might seem a bit rude. It's a good thing I've got you with me!
你說的對。那樣做看起來有點不禮貌。我跟你一起來真是太好了。
BWhat would you do without me?
要是沒有我你該怎麼辦啊?
早餐做什麼了
ASmells good! What’s for breakfast?
聞起來真香。早餐做什麼了?
BWell, since we are getting up so late, I decided to make a big breakfast!
因為我們起得很晚,所以我決定做頓豐盛的早餐。
ANice! Brunch!
很棒!早午餐!
BKind of, so I made scrambled and soft boiled eggs, some french toast and buttermilk pancakes!
有點像早午餐,我做了炒蛋和煮雞蛋,一些法式吐司,還有酪乳煎餅。
AWow! You really went all out! Did you make any coffee?
哇!你真是全力以赴!你煮咖啡了嗎?
BYeah, just the way you like it! I also put out some cereal and muesli if you feel like having something more light.
做了,俺你喜歡的那種方法做的。如果你想吃點什麼,我還準備了麥片和牛奶什錦早餐
ALooks good! I’ll squeeze us some fresh orange juice.
看起來不錯。我去準備些新鮮的橘子。
BGet the jam and butter while you are in there! Oh! And don’t forget the syrup!
你順便將果醬和黃油拿來。別忘了拿糖漿。
關於吃太多的英語情景對話