兒童英文詩歌大全欣賞

General 更新 2024年11月24日

  詩歌作為一種悠久的抒情方式,有其言說的法度。下面是小編帶來的兒童英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  兒童英文詩歌篇一

  The Bird’s Home 鳥的家

  O, where is thy home, sweet bird

  啊,哪裡是你的家,可愛的小鳥

  With the song, and bright glossy plume?

  有個這首歌和光澤明亮的羽毛?

  "I'll tell thee where I rest,

  “我會告訴你我在哪裡休息,

  If thou wilt not rob my nest ;

  如果你不搶我的窩;

  I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"

  我建造在甜美的蘋果園中!”

  But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?

  但是,在你的巢,有充滿活力的鳥嗎?

  What's there, in the snug downy cell ?

  那裡有什麼,有溫暖的毛茸茸的小屋嗎?

  "If thou wilt not rob the tree ;

  “要是你不搶我的樹;

  Nor go too near, to see

  也不能走得太近去看

  My quiet little home, I will tell."

  我安靜的小家,我會告訴你在哪裡。”

  0, I will not thy trust betray !

  哦,我不會背叛你的信任!

  The secret I will closely keep.

  我將保守這個祕密。

  "I've three tender little things

  “我有三個溫柔的小東西

  That have never used their wings !

  現在他們還不會飛!

  I left them there, at home, fast asleep."

  我把他們留在那裡,在家裡,睡著了。”

  Then, .why art thou here, my bird,

  那麼,你為什麼在這裡,我的鳥,

  Away from thy young, helpless brood ?

  離開還小的鳥,會不會時時擔心?

  " To pay thee with a song-

  “這首歌來送給你—

  Just to let me pass along,

  只是為了讓我通過這裡,

  Nor harm me, as I look for their food."

  當我為他們的找食物時,他們也沒有受傷。”

  兒童英文詩歌篇二

  The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂

  Come here, little bee !

  到這裡來,小蜜蜂!

  There are sweet flowers by me ;

  我身上有花香;

  Come, and just let me see

  來,讓我看看

  How your honey is made.

  你的蜂蜜是怎麼做的

  " Oh ! I can't ; for I fear

  “哦!我不能,因為我害怕

  That, for coming too near

  所有我不敢靠的太近,

  I should pay very dear ;

  我應該很可愛;

  I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”

  我害怕!我害怕!“

  O, feel no alarm !

  啊,感覺沒有事!

  Not a wing nor an arm -

  沒有翅膀也沒有手臂—

  Not a part will I harm,

  沒有傷害我,

  While you're sipping your till

  當你喝著你的蜂蜜

  Pretty maid, then I'll come

  漂亮的姑娘,我會來的

  Close beside you, and hum ;

  靠近你,哼;

  And you shall have some

  你要有一些準備

  Of the sweets I distil."

  蜂蜜從花朵中提煉昇華。”

  My trust then is free,

  我單純的相信,

  Just as yours is to me ;

  就像你是我的;

  But, be sure, little bee,

  但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,

  Not to give me your sting !

  不要給我你的刺!

  "Oh, no, no ! since I flew

  “哦,沒有,沒有!自從我會飛以來

  From the cell where I grew,

  在我成長的歲月裡,

  None has known me to do

  沒有人知道我做過

  So ungrateful a thing !”

  如此忘恩負義的事!“

  Then, why thus supplied

  那麼,為什麼這樣做

  With a sting, but to hide

  有刺,但隱藏起來

  And to keep never tried,

  僅僅是為了保護從未嘗試,

  Out of sight ? cunning bee !

  不見了?狡猾的蜜蜂!

  " He who gave me the sting,

  “他給我的刺,

  And the swift gauzy wing.

  和飛得快的薄翼。

  Bids me not harm a thing

  不要做傷害我的事

  That would not injure me."

  這也不會傷害到我。”

  兒童英文詩歌篇三

  Whole Duty of Children孩子的全部責任

  A child should always say what's true,

  一個孩子應該總是會說什麼是真的,

  And speak when he is spoken to,

  當他說話的時候,

  And behave mannerly at table:

  在餐桌的舉止文明:

  At least as far as he is able.

  至少到目前為止,他有能力做到。

  

優秀兒童英文詩歌精選
兒童英文詩歌短篇精選幼兒欣賞閱讀
相關知識
兒童英文詩歌大全欣賞
關於兒童英文詩歌大全
關於經典兒童英文詩歌大全
經典的兒童英文詩歌大全
經典的兒童英語詩歌大全推薦
關於兒童節的英語詩歌大全欣賞
關於優秀兒童英語詩歌大全
有趣的兒童英語詩歌大全
有關兒童英文詩歌朗誦大全
有關兒童英文詩歌全集