關於賓館預訂英語對話
一個好的英語學習者,必須具備聽說讀寫四項基本技能。我國英語教學目前仍處於應試教育大環境下,在英語學習過程中,教師注重培養學生的聽、讀、寫三種基本技能,往往忽視了說的技能。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
ReservationistR: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?
Client C : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,這裡是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我將會住很長一段時間的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
請問套房多少錢呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan RMB per day.
您訂的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服務費嗎?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服務費。
C: Meals included?
餐費有包含在內嗎?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。
C: What services come with that?
都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前預付嗎?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在幾樓呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它們之間有什麼不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一間更安靜?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之後都沒有房間了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,謝謝,再見。
篇二
R=Reservation Clerk 預定員 G=Guest 顧客
R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?
您早,客房預訂部,請問有什麼可以幫助您?
G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.
我想預訂一個房間。
R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?
謝謝您。要訂在什麼時候?您一行有多少人?
G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.
4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。
R:From April 16th to 20th ?? .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?
4 月 16 日到 20 日。請問您想預訂哪種房間。
G:A Twin,please.
R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.After a while Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?
請別結束通話好嗎?我來檢查一下是否有空房間。過來一會兒讓您久等了,先生。我們有空餘的雙床間,現在價格是每晚 180 美元,這樣可以嗎?
G:Ok, I’ll take it.
好的,我訂了。
R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?
謝謝您,先生。您能告訴我您的姓名和電話號碼嗎?
G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.
沒問題。我叫艾倫.約翰遜,電話是 3242-5827.
R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?
艾倫.約翰遜,電話是 3242-5827。請問怎麼拼寫您的名字?
G:It’s double A,R,O,N.
兩個 A,R,O,N。
R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?
兩個 A,R,O,N。謝謝您,約翰遜先生。請問您 4 月 16 日大概什麼時候到酒店?
G:Around 9 p.m.
大約晚上 9 點。
R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
約翰遜先生,因為現在是旺季,我們酒店的非擔保預訂只能保留到下午 6 點。您若做了擔保預訂,我們可以整夜都保留您的預訂。您願意用信用卡做擔保預訂嗎?
G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?
好的。你們酒店接受美國運通卡嗎?
R:Yes. May I know the number?
接受,請問信用卡號是多少?
G:It’s 134986
號碼是 134986.
R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.
謝謝您,約翰遜先生。您已經在廣州 xx 酒店辦理了擔保預訂,從 4 月 16 日到 20 日,預住 5天。您若不能如其到達,請務必在 16 日下午 6 點前通知我們。感謝您的電話,我們期待能為您服務。
篇三
A: Room Reservations. Good afternoon.
B: I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.
A: That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?
B: What's the price difference?
A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.
B: I think I'll take the one with a front view then.
A: How long will you be staying?
B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.
A: That will be five nights, sir. Thank you very much, and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.
A: Good-bye.
Dialogue B
A: Advance Reservations. Can I help you?
B: Yes, I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.
A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.
B: What is the rate, please?
A: The current rate is $50 per night.
B: What services come with that?
A: For $50 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.
B: That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.
A: Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?
B: Yes, it is Moore.
A: How do you spell it, please?
B: It's M-O-O-R-E.
A: M-O-O-R-E. And what is your address, please?
B: It is 3600 Montague Boulevard, Hattiesburg , Mississiippi39401 U.S.A..
A: Excuse me, sir, but could you speak a little more slowly, please?
B: Sure, no problem. It's 3600 Montague Boulevard, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401 U.S.A.. Have you got it?
A: Yes, so it is 3600 Montague Boulevard, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..
B: That's right.
A: What about your telephone number?
B: 601 264-9716. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.
A: A quiet room away from the street is preferred. OK. We'll mail you a reservation card confirming your booking as soon as possible. We look forward to your visit.
B: Thank you and good-bye.
A: Good-bye.
大學英語兩人情景對話