初一英語對話帶翻譯精選
初中英語的學習不僅是要培養學生說的能力,更要在聽、說、讀、寫幾大領域上全面發展,這樣學生對英語的學習才會產生濃厚的興趣。其中在說的方面運用英語情景教學法可以更好地提高初中生的英語水平。小編精心收集了初一英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
初一英語對話帶翻譯篇1
kind of 有點兒
A:Can you take over for me here? I have a friend coming to see me.
A:你能幫我照顧一下這兒嗎?我有個朋友要來。
B:I'd like to, but I have my hands full. Ask Peter, he isn't so busy.
B:我很願意幫你,可我手頭的事太多了,問問彼得,他不是很忙。
A:That's all right. I will ask somebody else. Thanks all the same.
A:沒關係,我再去問別人吧,謝謝你。
B:Why not ask Peter?
B:為什麼不問彼得?
A:Something bad has happened between us.
A:我們之間發生了點不愉快的事。
B:You two had an argument then?
B:你們發生爭論了?
A:Kind of.
A:可以這麼說吧。
初一英語對話帶翻譯篇2
kick down the ladder 過河拆橋
A:Why are you still so kind to her?
A:你對她怎麼這麼好?
B:I shall never forget all the wonderful things she had done for me when I was in need of help.
B:我永遠忘不了在我需要幫助的時候她為我做的一切。
A:But that was all passed.
A:但那都過去了。
B:I know, but I wouldn't kick down the ladder and forget all her kindness.
B:我知道,但我不能過河拆橋,忘了她的好。
初一英語對話帶翻譯篇3
keep/hold at bay 窮途末路
A:Couldn't you put off the deadline till next month?
A:您不能把期限寬限到下個月嗎?
B:I'm afraid not.
B:恐怕不能。
A:I'm really held at bay.
A:我實在是走投無路了。
B:I can't help.
B:我也無能為力。
初一英語對話帶翻譯篇4
keep somebody at arm's length 疏遠
A:I have a feeling that Lucy is not so close to Jim as she used to be.
A:我覺得露西對吉姆不像以前那麼親近了。
B:Yeah, when she heard about his background, she decided that she'd better keep him at arm's length.
B:是啊,她聽說他的背景後,就決定疏遠他了。
A:But Jim feels miserable.
A:可吉姆卻覺得很痛苦。
初一英語對話帶翻譯篇5
keep oneself to oneself 獨來獨往
A:I don't know why you keep yourself to yourself and refuse to be in touch with anyone.
A:我不知道你為什麼老是獨來獨往,不願跟別人聯絡。
B:I don't know. Once bitten, twice shy, maybe.
B:我不知道,也許是一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井繩的緣故吧。
A:People are different. I know you were so much hurt, but do cheer up. It's not the end of the world.
A:人和人不一樣,我知道你傷得很深,但是要振作起來,還有希望的。
B:I know. But my sixth sense tells me to keep myself to myself for the time being. I need to relax a little bit.
B:我知道,但我的第六感覺告訴我應該暫時不與人接觸,我需要放鬆一下。
關於初一英語對話大全