關於實用英語對話短文精選
英語作為交流的工具被廣泛適用,在我們的生活中佔有重要地位。小編整理了關於實用英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!
關於實用英語對話短文一
A:Excuse me, do you have a vacancy?
打擾一下,請問你們還有空餘房間嗎?
B:Let me see. Yes, we still have four left.
讓我看看。 是的,我們還有房間。
A:Well, I would like to book a single room.
我想訂個單人間。
B:How long would you stay?
你要住多久?
A:5 days. From Feb. 13 to 18.
5天,從2月13號到18號。
關於實用英語對話短文二
A:Reservation, may I help you?
預訂處。請問我能幫你忙嗎?
B:Yes, I would like to make a reservation for May 3rd.
是的,我想訂一間5月3號的房間。
A:For how many people?
幾個人呢?
B:Only one.
只有一個人。
A:May I have your name?
能告訴我你的名字嗎?
關於實用英語對話短文三
A:Good morning, sir. May I help you?
先生,您早,需要我效勞嗎?
B:Yes, I'd like to settle my bill.
我想結賬。
A:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?
好的,請把房間鑰匙給我好嗎?
B:Sure. Here you are.
好的,在這兒。
A:Just a moment, please. I'll draw up your bill for you... Thank you for waiting, sir. Your bill totals two thousand six hundred and fifty-eight yuan, including the phone and laundry.
請等一下,我幫您結算賬單……先生,讓您久等了,您 的賬單總計人民幣2658元,包括電話費和洗衣費。
B:That much! Would you mind letting me have a look at it?
那麼多!您介不介意讓我看看呢?
A:Not at all, sir. Here you are.
不介意,您請看。
B:Thanks. Well, It seems to be right. How much is that in dollars, please?
謝謝,嗯,好像沒錯。請問合美金多少錢?
A:Just a moment, sir. I'll calculate that for you. It comes to 305 dollars and 52 cents at today's exchange rate.
先生,請稍候,我幫您算算看。按今天的匯率摺合美金 305.52元。
B:I see. OK.
我知道了,好的。
A:How would you like to make the payment?
您預備如何付款?
B:In cash, please. Here you are.
付現金,錢在這兒。
A:Thank you, sir... Here is your change. Could you check it, please? Thank you for choosing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your stay.
謝謝,找您零錢。請點點看好嗎?謝謝您選擇本店,但願您和您的客人住得愉快。
B:By the way, please forward my mail to this address.
還有,請把我的信轉到這個地址。
A:Certainly, sir. We hope you have a good trip.
當然可以,先生。祝您旅途愉快。
實用英語對話教材精選