關於餐館點餐的英語對話
隨著國際化社會的逐步形成,英語國際地位確立。在市場經濟不斷深入發展的情勢下,教育部一系列政策的相繼出臺,將英語課程的學習提前至小學三年級,以及奧運會、世博會等事件的推動,激發了少兒英語學習的熱情。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐廳點餐
a few moments later?
過了一會兒
Emma: one sparkling water
埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:謝謝!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?
Emma: Chicken.
埃瑪:…雞肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:謝謝!
Emma: OK.
埃瑪:好的。
篇2
Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好。您約定座位了嗎?
Tom: No, Idon''t.
沒有
Waiter: How many people are you together?
你們一共多少人?
Tom: Me on my own
就我一個人。
Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu
請跟我來,這是選單。
Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first
我想先點一個蝦仁杯和一個番茄紅腸湯。
Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?
好的,先生。你喜歡什麼主菜?
Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?
請給我一客牛腰肉排。你們有什麼特色甜品?
Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding
檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。
Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.
等我吃過主菜再點吧。
Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.
好的,湯馬上就會上來。
篇3
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
篇4
A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant
一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
沒有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我們明白了。
Half an hour later, the couple comes back.
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
篇5
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看選單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
After a few minutes.
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的“美國運通訊用卡”帳號。
關於看病英文情景對話