酒店常用英語對話短文
在課堂情景對話教學中,如何調動學生參與度、串聯所學知識、提高學生情景對話的能力,是對話教學中的關鍵和目標。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
B:
This is your room.After you,sir.May i put your bags here?
這是你的房間先生。我可以吧你的行李放在這裡嗎?
G:
Sure,Just put them anywhere.
當然,隨便放吧。
B:
Here is your room key,Is this the correct number of bags?
這是您的房間鑰匙,行李的件數對了的吧?
G:
Let's see.Yes,that's all.
讓我看看。是的,全在這兒了。
B:
May i hang your coat in the closet,sir?
先生,你的外衣我給你掛在衣櫃裡可以嗎?
G:
Ah,yes.Thank you!
啊,好的,謝謝你!
B:
You're welcome,sir.Shall i open the curtains for you?
歡迎光臨先生。要不要我為你開啟窗簾?
G:
Yes,that's a good idea.
好的,好主意。
B:
Anything elsecan i do,sir?
先生,還需要幫忙嗎?
G:
No,i guess that's all.
應該不需要了。
篇二
O:
Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?
早上好,錦江飯店。需要我幫忙嗎?
G:
Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?
是的,你能告訴我怎麼去酒店?
O:
Where will you be coming from,sir?
你從哪兒來的,先生?
G:
From the railway station.
從火車站來的
O:
It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.
大約20分鐘的行程,如果你願意可以在這裡做20號巴士。
G:
Good,thank you.
好的,謝謝你。
O:
You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.
歡迎您先生。我們期待你的光臨。
篇三
R:
Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?
長虹飯店。需要我幫忙嗎?
G:
I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.
我從美國打的電話。我在我來之前想先訂個酒店。
R:
Yes,madam.How can i help you?
是的,夫人,我怎樣幫你呢?
G:
The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.
第一,我想知道從機場到酒店要多久。
R:
Only fifteen minutes drive.
只需要15分鐘。
G:
Do you have a conference room?
你會議室嗎?
R:
We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.
我們有分別可以容納400人,還有8人,或者20人的會議室。
G:
So you must have a business center.
所以,是有商務中心的。
R:
Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.
是的,夫人,在2004年商務中心提供了服務。我們可以提供祕書,翻譯服務,我們當然有傳真和電傳。
G:
What do you charge for double and single rooms?
你這的單人間和雙人間分別怎麼收費的?
R:
Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.
單人房要320元,而雙人房每天要收480元
G:
That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.
這聽起來似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老闆談談再決定。
R:
Do you need any further information,madam?
夫人,你還需要什麼資料嗎?
G:
Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?
啊,是的,酒店這有精品店嗎?
R:
Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.
是的,夫人,事實上,我們這有時裝精品店,禮品店和超市。
G:
Thank you for all information.
謝謝您的所有資訊。
R:
Thank you for calling the Changhong.
感謝您致電長虹.
關於英語情景對話