關於機場的英語對話精選
情景教學法在小學英語對話教學中的應用□陳美心英語是一門實踐性很強的工具學科,運用英語進行交際是其實踐性的主要表現。小編整理了關於機場的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於機場的英語對話一
乘客: Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?
先生,請問8:30飛往芝加哥的飛機在哪登機?
前臺: Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56.
等一下,讓我查查,56號登機口。
乘客: Where is the gate 56?
56號登機口在哪?
前臺: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find.
在樓上,你上樓然後左轉,跟著指示牌走就能找到了。
乘客: Thank you. Could I ask another question?
謝謝。我能再問個問題嗎?
前臺: Yes, you can.
可以。
乘客: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?
你知道,這個天氣不是很好,飛機有可能被延遲嗎?
前臺: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.
對不起,我不清楚,但是我還沒有接到任何通知。
乘客: I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago.
我得趕時間,我在芝加哥有一個很重要的會議要開。
前臺: Don’t worry. It will be fine.
別擔心,會順利的。
關於機場的英語對話二
A:Excuse me, I'm looking for the airport bus stop. Do you know where it is?
對不起,我在找機場的巴士站。你知道它在哪兒嗎?
B:Here it is .
A:When does the bus come?
巴士來嗎?什麼時候
B:You just missed one.
你剛錯過了一個。
A:How about the next one?
下一個呢?
B:In an hour.
一個小時後來。
Mr Biack:Isn't there an earlier one?
沒有一個早一點的嗎?
B:No, they come every hour on the hour.
不,他們每小時整點來。
A:Thank you very much.
非常感謝你。
B:You are welcome.
不客氣。
關於機場的英語對話三
A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?
早上好,先生。能給我看一下您的登機牌嗎?
B:Here you are.
給你。
A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.
先生,非常抱歉,這是您的護照。
B:Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?
是嗎?嗯……這有區別嗎?
A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.
是的,事實上,沒有登機牌您就不能登機。
B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.
天啊。我一定是把它留在旅館的房間了。
A:I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.
對不起,先生,我不能讓您過去。
B:But when does the plane take off?
飛機什麼時候起飛?
A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.
嗯,大概還有30分鐘,先生。
B:Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone headHe smashes his head with his hand..
噢,天哪!那我現在該怎麼辦呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。他用手捶著他的頭。
A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.
先生,請鎮定一點。您會製造混亂的。
B:The speaker in the airport says, 'Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.' Is that me?
機場廣播:“本傑明先生:現拾到本傑明先生的登機牌,請到失物招領處認領。”那是在說我嗎?
A:Could be.
可能吧。
B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.
噢,謝天謝地。謝謝你,我馬上就回來。
B:Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?
本傑明轉身正準備跑,但是他好像想起了什麼,又轉過了身。嗯,打擾一下,失物招領處在哪裡?
A:It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.
在大廳向左的B出口。
B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.
謝謝,謝謝,非常感謝。
有關減肥的英語對話閱讀