有關日常英語對話練習
英語現在已經發展成為一個在世界範圍內使用最廣泛的語言。英語作為英美文化資訊的載體和表現形式,一度深深地烙上了英美獨有的文化印記。小編整理了有關日常英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
有關日常英語對話一
Jane: Ann, look at Lily, she is not in harmony.
安,你看莉莉,她好像有點不大對勁。
Ann: Yeah, she’s not herself.
是的,有點兒不太對勁兒。
Jane: What is wrong with her?
她怎麼啦?
Ann: Maybe because of the exam, she didn’t pass.
可能是因為考試吧,她沒過。
Jane: She must be sad.
她肯定很傷心。
Ann: If I were her, I would be. You know this exam is very important,it is related to our studies.
如果我是她,我也會。你知道這次考試很重要,關聯著我們的學業。
Jane: What can we do for her?
我們能幫她什麼嗎?
Ann: Maybe we can go to visit the guidance director, hope he can give her another chance to make up the examination.
或許我們可以去找教導主任,希望他能給她一次補考的機會。
Jane: OK,let’s go right now.
好,那我們馬上去。
Ann: Wait for me.
等等我啊。
有關日常英語對話二
老公: Honey, I have a mission tomorrow.
親愛的,我明天出任務。
老婆: What is the mission?
什麼任務?
老公: Go to Haiti and take part in the rescue efforts.
去海地參加救援行動。
老婆: But it must be dangerous.
但是那很危險。
老公: I know, but as a soldier, it is my duty.
我知道,作為一名軍人,參加救援是我的義務。
老婆: I understand, I wish I could go with you.
我懂,我真希望能和你在一起。
老公: Don’t worry, I am OK.
別擔心,我會好好的。
老婆: When are you back?
什麼時候回來?
老公: Maybe when the rescue efforts are finished, I will be back.
或許救援行動結束後,就可以回去了。
老婆: I am waiting for you, remember to take good care of yourself.
我等你,記住,好好照顧自己。
有關日常英語對話三
Jean: Honey, I think you should quit smoking.
親愛的,我覺得你要戒菸了。
Jaco: Why? You said I was hot when smoking. Don’t you like me any more?
為什麼?你以前不是說我抽菸的時候很性感嗎?你不喜歡我了?
Jean: You are as hot as ever. But I want you to be fit.
你還是和以前一樣性感。但是我更喜歡你健健康康的。
Jaco: Smoking is killing. I know.
我知道。吸菸有害。
Jean: Check this packet of cigarettes.
看看這包煙。
Jake: Smoking can lead to erectile dysfunction. Crap. Is it true?
吸菸導致陽痿?不是吧,真的假的?
Jean: Of course. Cigarettes with this print are being sold in Hong Kong. If we had this kind of cigarettes, there would not be as many as people smoking now.
當然了。這種印刷的煙在香港有賣。如果我們這裡有的話,肯定不會有像現在這麼多的人抽菸了。
Jaco: Here? Please. Never ever. Even a teenager smokes. And we pay taxes. Government is making money. That would be the last choice.
這裡?拜託。不可能。十幾歲的都抽。而且我們上稅的啊。政府賺錢的。我覺得而不可能賣這種包裝的煙。
Jean: But thanks to you guys, government is loosing money because more money needs to be spent to put out the fire. Stop beating around the bush. Will you quit or not?
可多虧了你們,政府也在賠錢。他們要花更多的錢來滅火。 別拐彎兒抹角了,你到底戒不戒菸?
Jaco: Yes, ma’am. Whatever you say.
好。你說什麼就什麼吧。
有關日常英語對話四
Jake: Oh, crap! We need to do something to stop this shit.
不是吧!我們一定要做些什麼來制止這種事情。
Jean: What’s wrong?
出什麼事了?
Jake: Look at these dirty lottery tickets.
看看這些骯髒的彩票吧。
Jean: Look funny. Who made those?
看上去很有意思。誰做的?
Jake: You think they are funny. You might want to take it back if I tell you some scums are selling them to children.
你覺得好玩兒?如果我告訴你有些人渣正在把這些個東西賣給孩子,你可能會改變看法吧。
Jean: I don’t want our son to see that. Jesus! Are they blind or what? Do they know what they are doing?
我可不想我們的兒子看到那個。 天哪,他們是瞎子嗎?他們知道自己在做什麼嗎?
Jake: Those scums should be sent to jail.
那些個人渣應該進監獄。
Jean: Don’t they have kids? What if their own children see that?
他們就沒有孩子嗎?如果他們自己的孩子看到怎麼辦?
Jake: I am expecting that. Then they will learn to be good.
我到很期待。那樣他們就會學乖了。
Jean: That would be karma.
那就是報應!
關於日常英語對話短文