英語對話短文帶翻譯精選
英語成為中國政治、經濟和文化全面走向國際化的不可或缺的戰略性工具,成為國家和人才核心競爭力的所在。小編整理了英語對話短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
英語對話短文帶翻譯篇一
Lily: Ann,what are you doing?
安,你在幹什麼呢?
Ann: I’m reading a play.
我在讀一個劇本。
Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?
噢,什麼劇本?作者是誰?
Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.
《牡丹亭》,作者是湯顯祖,中國明朝一位偉大的劇作家。
Lily: I know.He is called Shakespear of China.
我知道。他被稱為是中國的莎士比亞。
Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?
為什麼你說湯顯祖是中國的莎幹比亞?
Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great plays.Why don’t we call him Shakespare of China?
湯顯祖就像莎士比亞一樣,寫了很多戲劇,我們為何不可以稱他為中國的莎士比亞呢?
Ann: It sounds reasonable.
有道理。
英語對話短文帶翻譯篇二
Tom: I really enjoy it.The old Chinese classics are deeply attracting me.
我非常喜歡。這些古老的中國名著深深吸引著我。
Bob: What is your favorite book?
你最喜歡的是哪本書?
Tom: It’s hard to say. I like several of them very much,but I think maybe The Romance of the Three Kingdoms is my favorite.
這很難說。有好幾本書我都非常喜歡,不過也許《三國演義》是我最喜歡的一本書。
Bob: So do I . But I like the Heroes of the Marshes most.
那也是我最喜歡的書之一。不過我最喜歡《水滸傳》。
Tom: I guess that is popular with many people .What do you like most about it?
我想那本書許多人都喜歡。你最喜歡的是這個作品的哪一方面呢?
Bob: I think it’s the characterization of the people.They are all interesting.
我想是人物性格的刻畫。所有的人物都那麼生動。
Tom: I can’t agree with you any more.
我完全同意。
Bob: The Chinese literature is broad and profound.
中國文學是博大精深的。
英語對話短文帶翻譯篇三
Jason: If I had a chance, I would marry Boule De Suif.
如果我有機會的話, 我會娶羊脂球
Shadow: But she is a prostitute.
但是她只是一個妓女。
Jason: A noble prostitute. Unlike those wealthy people from the upper class, she is patriotic. She refused to sleep with her enemy.
一個高尚的妓女。不像那些來自上流社會的有錢人,她知道愛國。她拒絕服務她國家的敵人。
Shadow: You just stole my words. Those people are so pretentious.
你剛剛說了我想說的話。那些人太虛偽了。
Jason: Those hypocrites used her kindness. At the beginning, they did not even want to sit beside her. But when they realized that it was a matter of life and death, all of them began to praise her beauty.
那些偽君子利用了她的善良。在一開始,他們都不願意坐在她邊上。但是當意識到生死攸關之時,他們又開始讚揚她的美貌。
Shadow: But I can’t understand why even the nuns despised her. Aren’t they supposed to redeem people who slipped? Isn’t it the command of God?
可是我不太明白為什麼那些修女也看不起她。 她們不應該是幫助那些失足的人嗎?這難道不是上帝的旨意嗎?
Jason: Obviously, they betrayed God’s will. So they didn’t deserve to be saved. She should not have believed those perfect liars.
很顯然。她們被判了上帝的意願。所以他們不值得被救。她不應該輕信他們的謊言。
Shadow: Isn’t it sad that more money they gain, less human they become.
太悲哀了。錢越多,可是卻越沒有人性。
Jason: People are selfish. They only care about themselves no matter how fast the society develops.
人是自私的動物。不論這個社會發展有多快,他們只關心自己.
Shadow: They will know they should learn to love others because someday we all are going to the face the Judgment day.
他們會知道他們要學會愛別人因為總有一天我們都會面對最後的審判日。
關於最基本的英語對話閱讀