有關寵物的英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月28日

  初中英語的對話教學是培養學生英語交際能力的重要途徑,在英語教學中佔據著重要的位置。英語是一門語言學科,其教學目的在於讓學生學會交流。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:Who gave my dog this cooked chicken bone?

  是誰將這煮過的雞骨頭給我的狗吃?

  B:I did. Why?

  是我,怎麼了?

  A:Didn't you know dogs shouldn't eat cooked chicken bones because they're bad for their stomachs?

  你難道不知道狗不應吃煮過的雞骨頭嗎?因為這對它們的胃不好。

  B:No, I didn't. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

  不,我並不知道。很抱歉,那種情形不會再發生了。

  二

  M:Good morning, Emma. You are reading English books again.

  愛瑪,早上好。又在讀英語了!

  F:Good morning. There is no reason to miss so beautiful a morning. Is that a new bird?

  早上好。沒有理由錯過這麼美好的一個早晨。那是你新養的鳥嗎?

  M:Oh, yes, my friend bought it yesterday. We call it Keke.

  哦,是的,我朋友昨天給我買的。我們叫它可可。

  F:It looks so cute. Is it a parrot?

  它起來真可愛。它是隻鸚鵡嗎?

  M:Yes. Just look at its colorful feathers. What else can it be?

  是的。你看它多彩的羽毛,還能是別的什麼鳥嗎?

  F:I see. It's interesting that there is also a parrot in my English book. Its name is Polly.

  知道了。真有趣,我的英語書裡也有一隻鸚鵡。它的名字是波利。

  M:Really? A foreign parrot!

  真的嗎?一隻外國鸚鵡!

  F:It can speak English, too.

  它也會說英語哦。

  M:Maybe you can teach Keke some English words.

  也許你可以教可可幾個英語單詞啊。

  F:Keke. Keke. Say“hello".“hello".Oh,it is so smart. Good bird.

  可可,可可,說“哈嘍”、“哈嘍”。哦,它真聰明,真是隻好鳥。

  M:You are a good teacher. Okay, I am gonna play chess now. Just go back to your book.

  你是位好老師。好了,我要去下象棋了。你繼續讀書吧。

  P:Hello. Hello. Hello.

  “哈嘍”、“哈嘍”、“哈嘍”。

  M:Haha. After all, it is just a bird.

  哈哈,它畢竟只是一隻鳥啊。

  三

  F:Jim? Jim?…What are you doing in the kitchen?

  吉姆?吉姆?……你在廚房做什麼?

  M:Nothing, Mummy. I was hungry so I came here for some milk.

  沒什麼,媽。我餓了,所以來找牛奶喝。

  F:Milk? I thought you didn't like milk.

  牛奶?我以為你討厭喝牛奶。

  M:I don't, but I couldn't find anything to eat in the refrigerator.

  我是不喜歡,可是我在冰箱裡找不到東西可以吃。

  F:Nonsense. There's lots of food in the refrigerator... What's behind your back?

  胡說。冰箱裡有很多吃的。……你背後是什麼東西?

  M:Nothing.

  沒有啊。

  F:What are you hiding behind your back? Let me see.

  你背後藏了什麼東西?給我看。

  M:Promise that you won't get angry.

  答應我你不會生氣。

  F:OK, I promise. What is it?

  好,我答應。是什麼?

  M:It's a kitty.

  是一隻小貓咪。

  F:Oh, Jim. I told you. No pets. It'll make a mess of this house.

  哦,吉姆。我告訴過你,不準養小動物。它會把家裡弄得一團糟。

  M:Please, Mummy. Everybody else in my class keeps a pet. Please, I'll take care of it. It's a good kitty. It'll not bring you any trouble.

  拜託嘛,媽,我們班上每個同學都有寵物。拜託啦,我會照顧它的。它不會給你添任何麻煩。

  F:No way. It might belong to somebody else. You can't keep it here.

  不行。它也許是別人養的。你不能把它留在這裡。

  M:Please, Mummy. I found it this afternoon by the garbage bin. It was starving and looking for something to eat. Please!You see, it's so cute and tame.

  拜託啦,媽。我今天下午在垃圾桶旁邊找到它的。它餓壞了,正在找東西吃。求求你!你看,它好可愛,好溫順的。

  F:All right. But you have to clean up everything it messes up.

  好吧。但是你得清理它弄亂的任何東西。

  M:I will. Thank you, Mummy.

  我會的。謝謝你,媽。

  

談論寵物的英語對話
關於寵物的英語對話
相關知識
有關寵物的英語對話
有關食物的英語對話
有關購物的英語對話帶翻譯
有關購物的英語對話帶翻譯
有關寵物的英語口語對話
有關養寵物的英語對話
關於流行養寵物的英語對話
關於寵物的英語對話4篇_話題情景對話
關於寵物的英語對話
有關寵物的英語作文