英文情景對話小故事帶中文翻譯
學習者口語能力提高的關鍵在於充分發展口語交際能力,因為口語交際能力包括了語言運用的各方面主要知識。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
If you were me, would you study English or go to
the movie?
如果你是我,你會去讀英文還是看電影?
If I were you , I'd definitely study English.
如果我是你,我一定會去讀英文。
Why?
為什麼?
Because your grades in English are bad, and the
movie is not good.
因為你的英文成績不好,而且這部電影不好看。
dfinitely ad.明確地,確切地;一定地,肯定地
篇2
Are you free tonight?
您今晚有什麼安排嗎?
I'm not sure, but let me check my calendar. Ah, no, I have nothing on tonight.
我現在還不清楚,不過讓我查二下工作日曆。沒有,今晚我沒有任何安排。
Great! Mr. Green has asked me to come over to invite you to the banquet that will be held in your honor at the Hongxing Hotel at 7:00 this evening.
太好了。格林先生要我來此請你參加今晚7點在紅星飯店為您舉行的宴會。
How nice of him! I'll be delighted to go.
格林先生太客氣了。我很高興參加。
calendar n.日曆,月曆
banquet n.宴會,盛宴
篇3
Well, finish what you were telling me about that job.
好了!接著講完你剛才談到的關於工作的事。
There's nothing more to tell you. I didn't get it.
沒什麼可說的,我沒得到那份工作。
That's really too bad. After all the time you spent on the preparation.
那真太糟糕了,畢竟你花費了那麼多時間準備。
Well , that's the way it goes.
唉,事情往往就是這樣。
篇4
How do you feel about the city?
你覺得這個城市怎樣?
Well, I'd like to say that it's overcrowded.
我想說它太擁擠了。
In fact, the roads are broad enough. But there're indeed too many people and too many cars.
事實上,路己經夠寬了,只是有太多的人和太多的車。
Yeah. That's where the problem lies.
是的,這正是問題所在。
overcrowded adj.過度擁擠的
indeed ad.真正地,當然;確實,實在
篇5
Oh, how did you do on your English exam last week?
你上週英文考得怎麼樣?
It was tough. But I think I got a high score.
考試好難噢。但是我想我會得高分的。
Wow! That's great!
哇!那很好!
Yes, it will be nicer to have that on my resume.
是的,把得分寫進我的履歷表將會更好。
score n.得分;刻痕;十二 v.得分;刻痕於
resume v.中斷後繼續,恢復 n.摘要;簡歷
英文情景對話小故事帶中文