有關兩人英語對話短文
對話課堂教學是實現課程理念的主要途徑之一,是實現師生平等一種形式。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
Mom: Sweetie, you are sure you want to do this?
親愛的,你確定你要這麼做嗎?
Son: I’m afraid so. There is no way for me to fit in here.
恐怕是的。我在這根本呆不下去。
Mom: How come? You will have your father’s company sooner or later.
怎麼會?你遲早都會繼承你爸爸的公司啊。
Son: But the problem is I don’t want to. Dad must hate me now. He thinks I am good for nothing. He just doesn’t see me. I have to find my place out there. One day, he will know he’s wrong about me.
但問題是我不想這樣。老爸肯定很恨我。他覺得我一無是處。他根本看不懂我。我一定要創出一片天地。總有一天,他會知道他看錯我了。
Mom: No, son. He loves you. He just doesn’t wear his heart on his sleeve.
兒子,他愛你。只是他不是一個感情外露的人。
Son: Mom, I know you are worried about me. But I got to go.
媽,我知道你擔心我。但是我必須要走。
Mom: Where are you going?
你去哪裡呢?
Son: I don’t know where or how far it is. Maybe Canada. But I promise I will come and visit.
我不知道去哪裡,也不知道會走多遠。可能加拿大吧。但是我一定會回來看你的。
Mom: You are my son for ever. Come home whenever you want to.
媽媽永遠在這裡。任何時候都歡迎回家。
Son: Thanks, Mom.
謝謝,媽。
2
楊: Have you ever heard Galois?
你聽說過伽羅華嗎?
麗: No, who is he?
沒有,他是誰?
楊: He was a French mathematician. People think his death has put off the development of math for decades.
他是一位法國數學家。人們認為他的死使數學的發展延遲了幾十年。
麗: Really? Then when he died?
真的嗎?那麼他是什麼時候死的?
楊: He died in 1832, only aged 22.
他死於1832年,年僅22歲。
麗: Why he died so young? Was that any disease?
為什麼他死得如此年輕?是有什麼病嗎?
楊: No, he died in a duel of love. His competitor was a famous gunner.
不,他死於一場愛情決鬥。他的對手是一個著名的槍手。
麗: So, you see, people shall do things they are skilled in.
所以,你看,人們應該做自己擅長的事。
3
A: There’s a famous cat in Japan,you know?
你知道日本有一隻很有名的貓嗎?
B: I don’t know. What’s her name?
我不知道。它叫什麼名字?
A: Xiaoyu.
小玉。
B: Why is she so famous?
為什麼它那麼出名?
A: She’s a station-master.
它是一位火車站站長。
B: What does she do at work?
它上班要做什麼?
A: Just stare the passengers.
只是注視車站的乘客。
B: Does she do the job well?
它幹得好嗎?
A: Oh, yes. She’s been promoted and have a new office.
是的,它乾得很好。它不僅被提拔,還得到了一個新辦公室。
B: That’s really interesting! I do want to see her.
真有趣!我真想見見它。
有關英語對話短文兩人簡單