簡單的英文美文

General 更新 2024年11月08日

  美文對於中學生的英語學習有著重要的作用和深刻的影響,它能不斷提升和完善學生的人文素質。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  The Flight of youth 青春的飛逝

  Richard Henry Stoddard

  理查德·亨利·斯托達德

  There are gains for all our losses.

  我們失去的一切都能得到補償,

  There are balms for all our pain;

  我們所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;

  But when youth,the dream,departs

  可是夢境似的青春一旦消逝,

  It takes something from our hearts,

  它帶走了我們心中的某種美好,

  And it never comes again.

  從此一去不復返。

  We are stronger, and are better,

  我們變得日益剛強、更臻完美,

  Under manhood’s sterner reign;

  在嚴峻的成年生活驅使下;

  Still we feel that something sweet

  可是依然感到甜美的情感,

  Following youth, with flying feet,

  已隨著青春飛逝,

  And will never come again.

  不再返回。

  Something beautiful is vanished,

  美好已經消逝,

  And we sigh for it in vain;

  我們枉自為此嘆息;

  We behold it everywhere,

  儘管在天地之間,

  On the earth, and in the air,

  我們處處能見青春的魅力,

  But it never comes again!

  可是它不再返回!

  篇二

  The life I desired 我所追求的生活

  William Somerset Maugham

  威廉·薩姆塞特·毛姆

  That must be the story of innumerable couples,and the pattern of life of life it offers has a homely grace.It reminds you of a placid rivulet,meandering smoohtly through green pastures and shaded by pleasant trees,till at last it falls into the vasty sea;but the sea is so calm,so silent,so infifferent,that you are troubled suddently by a vague uneasiness.Perhaps it is only by a kink in my nature,strong in me even in those days,that i felt in such an existence,the share of the great majority,something amiss.I recognized its social value.I saw its ordered happiness,but a fever in my blood asked for a wilder course.There seemed to me something alarming in such easy delights.In my heart was desire to live more dangerously.I was not unprepared for jagged rocks and treacherous,shoals it I could only have change-change and the exicitement of unforeseen.

  這一定是世間無數對夫妻的生活寫照,這種生活模式給人一種天倫之美。它使人想起一條平靜的溪流,蜿蜒暢遊過綠茵的草場,濃蔭遮蔽,最後注入煙波浩渺的汪洋大海;但是大海太過平靜,太過沉默,太過不動聲色,你會突然感到莫名的不安。也許這只是我自己的一種怪誕想法,在那樣的時代,這想法對我影響很深:我覺得這像大多數人一樣的生活,似乎欠缺了一點兒什麼。我承認這種生活有社會價值,我也看到了它那井然有序的幸福,但我血液裡的衝動卻渴望一種更桀驁不馴的旅程.這樣的安逸中好像有一種叫我驚懼不安的東西.我的心渴望一種更加驚險的生活。只要生活中還能有變遷———以及不可知的刺激,我願意踏上怪石嶙峋的山崖,奔赴暗礁滿布的海灘。

  篇三

  The More Loving One 讓我們成為更有愛心的人

  W.H.Auden

  |W·H·奧登

  Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

  仰望群星的時分,我一清二楚,

  That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

  儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

  But on earth indifference is the least

  可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼

  We have to dread from man or beast.

  人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。

  How should we like it were stars to burn

  倘若群星燃燒著關懷我們的激情,

  With a passion for us we could not return?

  我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?

  If equal affection cannot be,

  倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

  Let the more loving one be me.

  讓我成為更有愛心的人。

  Admirer as I think I am

  儘管我自視為群星的崇拜者,

  Of stars that do not give a damn,

  它們滿不在乎,

  I cannot, now I see them ,say

  現在我看群星,我卻難以啟齒,

  I missed one terribly all day.

  說我成天思念一顆星星。

  Were all stars to disappear or die

  倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

  I should learn to look at an empty sky

  我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,

  And feel its total dark sublime,

  同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

  Though this might take me a little time.

  雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。

  

高中課外英語美文
高中英語背誦美文精華
相關知識
簡單的英語美文欣賞
關於初中簡單的英語短文
簡短的英語美文
暑假簡單的英語作文精選優秀範文
較簡單的英語短文精選
簡單的英語短文閱讀
簡單的英語短文精選
簡單的英語作文小學三年級
關於三年級簡單的英語短文
關於簡單的英語短文故事