初中英語故事演講比賽

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  在英語教學中採用故事教學是符合少年兒童的心理和生理的特點的。英語不僅是學習的內容,而且是學習的工具。小編精心收集了初中英語故事演講,供大家欣賞學習!

  初中英語故事演講:The Golden Touch

  Midas,son of the Great Goddess of Ida,by a hero whosename is not remembered ,was a pleasureloving King of Macedonian Bromium,where he ruled over the Brigians and planted his famous rose gardens.

  One day,the old hero Silenus,Dionysus' former teacher,happened to straggle from the main body of the Dionysian army as it marched out of Thrace into Boeotia,and was found sleeping and drunken in the rose gardens.The gardeners tied him and ledhim before Midas,to whom he told wonderful tales of a big continent lying beyond the Ocean's stream ——altogether separatefrom the united mass of Europe,Asia,or Africa——where gigantic,happy,and longlived people lived in splendid cities,enjoying a wonderful law system.Midas,delighted with Silenus' fictions,entertained him for five days and nights,and then ordered a guide to lead him to Dionysus' headquarters.

  Dionysus,who had been worrying about Silenus,sent toask how Midas wished to be rewarded.He replied without hesitation:‘Please turn all I touch into gold.' However,not onlystones,flowers,and the furnishings of his house turned to gold but,when he sat down to table,so did the food he ate and the water he drank .Midas soon begged to be freed from his wish,because he was fast dying of hunger and thirst.Highlyamused ,Dionysus told him to visit the source of the river Pactolus and there wash himself.He obeyed,and was at oncefreed from the golden touch,but the sands of the river Pactolusare bright with gold to this day.

  彌達斯是伊達山大女神和一位姓名不詳的英雄的兒子。他是馬其頓勃洛彌恩的好尋歡作樂的國王。他統治勃裡癸亞人民,種植聞名遐邇的玫瑰花。

  一天,狄俄尼索斯酒神和追隨者從色雷斯出發去維奧蒂亞。狄俄尼索斯以前的老師森林之神老西勒諾斯不巧跟隊伍走散了。他喝得醉醺醺的,躺在彌達斯的花園裡酣然大睡。園丁發現了他,把他捆起來領去見彌達斯。他給彌達斯講述有關大洋河彼岸的、與連成一片的歐羅巴、亞細亞或阿非利加完全脫離的一個大洲的奇妙的故事。大洲上座落著神奇的城市,居住著身材高大、幸福而長壽的人民,擁有值得讚頌的法律制度。西勒諾斯的故事使彌達斯聽得欣喜若狂。他盛情款待老山神五天五夜,然後派嚮導護送他回到狄俄尼索斯的大本營。

  狄俄尼索斯一直在為西勒諾斯擔心。現在,他派人問彌達斯有什麼要求,他應該怎樣報答他。彌達斯毫不遲疑地回答說,“請恩准使我摸到的一切都變成金子。”然而,變成金子的不僅僅是石塊、花朵和屋內的陳設。他坐下吃飯時,他吃的食物和喝的水也都變成金子。過了不久,彌達斯懇求狄俄尼索斯使他從他那願望中解脫開來,因為他飢渴交加,快死了。狄俄尼索斯逗弄彌達斯,開心得很。他叫彌達斯前往帕克託羅斯河的源頭,在河裡洗個澡。彌達斯依法行事,立即解除了點金術,但帕克託羅斯河的沙子至今因含金而閃閃發光。

  初中英語故事演講:海神波塞東

  Poseidon was son of Kronus and Rhea,and brother ofZeus.After the war with the Titans,he became the mighty and majestic god of the sea,ruling all the water saround the earth.He was considered to have the greatest power next to Zeus .Poseidon ruled his kingdom with cold shaking.He could call up all the big winds and stir up or calm down the stormy oceans. with a trident in his hand ,he flew across the waves in a carriage drawn by horses with bronze hoofs and golden hairs.Although he had a seat on Olympus,he lived,most of the time,in his shining golden palace in the deeps of the oceans.

  Poseidon was ambitious and aggressive .Unhappy with the part of power given to him,he planned to throw down Zeus from his high position.The plan did not come off,and he was senta way to serve a human being on earth. with the help of Apollo he built the famous walls of Troy for king Laomed on.On one occasion he argued with Athena over the naming of the new city Athens and was forced to give in to the goddess of wisdom.On another he entered into a bitter dispute with Apollo over the king of Corinth and won the case in the end.

  Poseidon's loves produced strange children.His wife bore him the children who were half man and half-fish in form.When Demeter did not like his attention and changed herself into ahorse,shameless Poseidon turned himself into a horse to continue his seeking.Out of their love a wonderful horse,Arion byname,was born.This horse had the power of speech and was sure to win all the car riageraces in Greece.Poseidon robbed The ophane,a beautiful maiden,and taking her to an island,changed her into a sheep and himself into a ram.As a result the golden-fleeced ram came into being.

  波塞冬是喀琅娜斯與洛伊之子,宙斯之兄。與泰坦的戰爭結束之後,波塞冬成為偉大而威嚴的海之神,掌管環繞大陸的所有水域。人們認為他的權力僅次於宙斯。他用令人戰慄的地動山搖來統治他的王國。他有呼風之術,並且能夠掀起或是平息狂暴的大海。手持三叉戟,他坐在銅蹄金髦馬駕的車裡掠過海浪。儘管他在奧林波斯山有一席之地,但是大部分時間他都住在海洋深處他的燦爛奪目的金色宮殿裡。

  波塞冬野心勃勃,而且好戰。不滿足於他所擁有的權力,他密謀把宙斯從他的寶座上趕下來。陰謀沒有得逞,他被趕往人間服侍一位凡人。在阿波羅的幫助下,他替拉俄塞冬國王修築了著名的特洛伊城牆。一次他和雅典娜就新城雅典起名之事爭吵,最後被迫向智慧女神讓步。另一次他因科林斯的國王之故與阿波羅激烈爭吵,最後以勝利告終。

  波塞冬的愛情為他帶來了奇怪的子女,他的妻子給他生下半人半魚的子女。得墨特爾不喜歡波塞冬對她的注意,就變成一匹馬,不知羞恥的波塞冬也變成一匹馬,繼續追求她。一匹駿馬,名為阿瑞翁,是他們的愛情之果。這匹馬能夠說話,在希臘的所有馬拉車大賽中必定獨佔鰲頭。波塞冬還搶走了美麗的少女忒爾菲,把她擄到一個島上,使她變成一隻綿羊,他自己變成一隻公羊。結果長有金色羊毛的公羊就出現了。

  初中英語故事演講:老鼠嫁女兒

  Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.

  很久很久以前,有一個老鼠爸爸

  He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.

  他想要將他的女兒嫁給世界上最偉大的人

  But, who was the greatest person in the world?

  但是,誰是世界上最偉大的人呢?

  Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.

  啊!是太陽!他一定是世界上最偉大的人

  The mouse father went to talk to the sun.

  老鼠爸爸就去找太陽說話

  “Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

  哈囉!太陽先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人

  Would you marry my daughter?”

  你願意娶我的女兒嗎?

  “What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.

  什麼?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是雲

  If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”

  只要他一出現,我就被遮住了

  The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.

  老鼠爸爸就去找雲

  “Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

  哈囉!雲先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人

  Would you marry my daughter?”

  你願意娶我的女兒嗎?

  “What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.

  什麼?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是風

  If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”

  只要他一出現,我就被吹的遠遠的

  The mouse father went to talk to the wind.

  老鼠爸爸就去找風

  “Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

  哈囉!風先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人

  Would you marry my daughter?”

  你願意娶我的女兒嗎?

  “What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.

  什麼?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是牆

  If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”

  只要他一出現,我就被擋住了

  The mouse father went to talk to the wall.

  老鼠爸爸就去找牆

  “Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

  哈囉!牆先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人

  Would you marry my daughter?”

  你願意娶我的女兒嗎?

  “What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”

  什麼?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的其實是你們!是老鼠!

  “The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”

  世界上最偉大的人…是老鼠?

  “Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”

  沒錯!世界上最偉大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你們一出現,我就被挖洞了!

  The mouse father was very happy.

  老鼠爸爸好開心!

  He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.

  他終於知道世界上最偉大的人了,就是老鼠。

  He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.

  他決定要將自己的女兒嫁給隔壁英俊的鼠小弟

  

關於兩分鐘初中英語故事
關於初中英語故事大全
相關知識
初中英語故事演講比賽
關於高中英語故事演講比賽
關於高中英語故事演講比賽
經典初中英語故事演講
關於初中英語故事演講稿
初中英語故事演講稿3篇
幼兒英語故事演講比賽稿
六年級英語故事演講比賽稿
小學英語故事演講比賽稿
經典英語故事演講比賽稿