簡短的英文笑話帶漢語翻譯
笑話是民族文化及社會生活中不可缺少的一環,從古至今都擁有廣大的受眾,深受人們喜愛。本文是,希望對大家有幫助!
:我想你嫁給農夫瓊斯
Old Farmer Johnson was dying.
老農約翰遜就要死了。
The family was standing around his bed.
他的家人都站在床邊。
With a low voice he said to his wife: "When I'm dead I want you to marry farmer Jones."
他聲音低沉地對妻子說:“我死後,我想你嫁給農夫瓊斯。”
Wife: "No, I can't marry anyone after you."
妻子說:“不,在你死後,我不能嫁給任何人。”
Johnson: "But I want you to."
約翰遜:“但我希望你這麼做。”
Wife: "But why?"
妻子:“為什麼?”
Johnson: "Jones once cheated me in a horse deal!"
約翰遜:“因為瓊斯曾在一筆販馬的交易中欺騙了我。”
:看這隻死去的小鳥
A brunette and a blonde are walking along in a park one morning.
一天早晨,一位黑人女人和一位金髮女郎正走在公園裡。
Suddenly, the brunette notices a dead bird.
突然,黑人女人發現了一隻死去的小鳥。
"Awww, look at the dead birdie," she says sadly.
“哦!看這隻死去的小鳥。”她悲傷地說。
The blonde stops, looks up into the sky, and says, "Where? Where?"
金髮女郎停下了腳步,她抬頭望著天空,問道:“哪,在那?”
:我認為我是一隻雞
Psychiatrist: What's your problem?
精神病醫師:你哪裡不舒服?
Patient: I think I'm a chicken.
病人:我認為我是一隻雞。
Psychiatrist: How long has this been going on?
精神病醫師:這種情況從什麼時候開始的?
Patient: Ever since I was an egg!
病人:從我還是一隻蛋的時候開始。
關於中國式搞笑英語笑話