關於英語餐桌禮儀
你去世界各國的時候吃飯是面部來要用英語說話的,即使有國人在。下面是為大家準備的,希望可以幫助大家!
Britain
英國
Always: Eat with your fork in your left hand and knife in your right.
左手持叉,右手***。
Never: Speak with your mouth full.
說話時嘴裡塞滿了食物。
Denmark
丹麥
Always: Place your fork downwards on a plate if you want seconds.
若要添菜,可將餐叉朝下,置於盤上。
Never: Take the last item on any given plate. You must continue to halve it until only crumbs are left.
取走盤中最後一份食物。若盤中留下一人份時,可考慮分而食之。
Japan
日本
Always: Indulge in slurping. It is considered polite.
吃飯大聲咂吧,在日本被視為禮貌之舉。
Never: Pour yourself a drink. It is tradition to pour drinks for one another.
自己倒飲料。食客為彼此倒飲料,才符合傳統習俗。
Thailand
泰國
Always: Consider meals as a social event where only the person perceived as the riches pays.
飯局其實是個社交場合,最有錢的那個自然會買單。
Never: Leave your chopsticks in the bowl. It symbolises death.
將筷子插在碗中,那很不吉利。
Mexico
墨西哥
Always: Wait for your host to say ‘Buen Provecho’ ***Enjoy your meal*** before eating.
等主人說完“用餐愉快”***Buen Provecho***後,再開始吃喝。
Never: Arrive on time. Arrive 30 minutes late, if not later.
準時赴宴。遲到30分鐘以上,並不為過。
Middle East
中東
Always: Eat your meal in silence.
用餐時保持安靜。
Never: Pass food with your left hand.
用左手遞食物。
Germany
德國
Always: Cut as much food as possible with your fork to compliment the cook that the food is tender.
取食時,能切多大切多大。在德國,這意在稱讚廚師技藝高超,做出的料理***即化。
Never: Cut lettuce in a salad. Fold it with a fork.
吃沙拉時切生菜。食客不妨用餐叉叉起食用。
Mongolia
蒙古
Always: Keep your palm facing up when holding cups.
持杯時,手掌朝上。
Never: Spill milk or dairy products. It is considered bad luck.
將牛奶或乳製品灑在地上。蒙古人認為,這會帶來厄運。
Kenya
肯亞
Always: Wash your hands before eating: a basin may be brought to the table for you.
餐前洗手。餐桌上甚至備有洗手盆。
Never: Eat before the eldest male. He must eat first before anyone else can start.
搶在最老的男性長輩前用餐。要知道,家中最老的男性長輩享有優先用餐權。
Chile
智利
Always: Let the woman sit down before the men.
邀請女士先入座。
Never: Speak with cutlery in your hands.
手***叉,與他人交談。
英語介紹中國餐桌禮儀
I believe the Chinese food is famous around the world.中國飲食在世界上是很有名的。
And if you are in China and you are asked by your Chinese friend to a dinner, you may want to know how to pick up your seat at the table and what is the proper way to sit at the table.假如你來到中國,中國朋友請你吃飯,你就需要了解一下有關宴會中的座次問題。
Well, normally this seat is the seat for the host or the hostess.這個位子一般是主位,是主人的。
The seat is facing the door of this room.這個位子面朝著門。***面朝著門的一般是主位。***
One may also distinguish the seats at the table from the style in which the napkins are folded.也可以根據餐巾的樣式來辨別座位。
Regardless of how the napkins are arranged.,the tallest arrangement will always correspond to the master seat.無論餐巾折成什麼樣式,最高的餐巾對應的座位,一定是主位。
At the small table, a table for four of five, the seat right across of the host seat, the seat over there, the back of which is facing the door is the seat for the main guest.一張坐四五個人的小桌子,與主人的座位相對應的背對著門的那個位置則是被邀請的主客坐的位置。
But usually of course, when it’s a bigger table, a table for ten or twelve, and it is not easy for host or hostess talking with the main guest, right across the table like right across the ocean and they can just sit side by side which can make it easier for them to talk.
當然如果桌子大一點的時候,比如說可以坐十到十二個人的桌子,由於主人和客人說話不太方便,跨越桌子就像跨越一片大海一樣,所以他們可以挨著坐,這種情況下是可以挨著坐的,這樣坐主人和客人說話更方便一些。
關於日本的餐桌禮儀