英語對話練習

General 更新 2024年12月27日

  初中英語對話教學是整個初中英語教學中培養學生口頭交際能力的一個必不可少的組成部分,而培養學生的口頭交際能力是初中英語的主要目的之一。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much.

  Selvam, 你說你非常喜歡板球。

  Selvam: Yes, sure.

  對呀。

   who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?

  那誰是世界上最棒的板球運動員呢?

  Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.

  要我說,是Tendulkar Sachin先生。

  Todd: Oh, and he's from India?

  哦,他來自印度嗎?

  Selvam: Yeah, he's from India.

  對,他來自印度。

  Todd: OK, is he from the south of India or?

  好的,那他是來自南印度還是?

  Selvam: He's north India.

  北印度。

  Todd: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter?

  他來自北印度。那他一定是個非常棒的擊球手了?

  Selvam: Yeah, batsman.

  對,擊球手。

  Todd: Batsman

  擊球手?

  Selvam: Batsman.

  恩擊球手。

  Todd: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?

  好的,那在板球運動中一天要擊多少次球?

  Selvam: How many times you bat?

  擊多少次球?

  Todd: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?

  就是你要試著去擊球多少次?

  Selvam: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.

  直到你出局了才可以擊球。直到你出局了才可以擊球。

  Todd: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats

  哦是嘛,但你只有一次機會。像棒球那樣,你將球發給另一個人,然後那人再擊嗎?

  Selvam: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.

  不,不是那樣的。直到你出線了才可以擊球。

  Todd: Oh, really,

  哦是嘛?

  Selvam: Yeah.

  對!

  Todd: Oh, OK

  哦,我知道了。

  Selvam: It's like that.

  就是那樣的。

  Todd: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?

  哇你都是跟你的朋友玩板球嗎?

  Selvam: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.

  恩是的,我過去常跟朋友玩。

  Todd: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?

  你剛剛說的那個人叫什麼名字著?不好意思我忘記了。。

  Selvam: Sachin Tendulkar.

  Sachin Tendulkar.

  Todd: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?

  哇,我不知道他。我是比較喜歡棒球的。你知道Barry Bonds?

  Selvam: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.

  不好意思,不知道,我對棒球無從瞭解。

  Todd: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.

  好吧。你剛給我講了板球運動,那換我來給你講講棒球吧。

  2

  Todd: Hey, Mark I saw that you're reading a bookout there.

  嘿,Mark,我看你在那邊正在讀一本書。

  Mark: Yeah, that's right.

  對呀。

  Todd: So, do you read a lot?

  那你讀了很多書嗎?

  Mark: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television.

  是的,讀了很多。事實上是因為我沒有電視。

  Todd: Ah, you're the man.

  啊,你就是這樣一個人。

  Mark: Seriously, I only read.

  說真的,我只能看書。

  Todd: Wow, how many books do you get through a week?

  哇,那你一週能看多少本書?

  Mark: A week! Ah, at least one a week, because I work all the time.

  一週!啊,一週至少一本,因為我一直都在工作。

  Todd: Oh, that's pretty good.

  哦,那相當不錯了。

  Mark: Yeah, but I enjoy reading because television doesn't give you imagination, yeah I preferreading.

  是,但我喜歡閱讀是因為電視無法滿足我想象的慾望,所以說我更喜歡閱讀。

  Todd: Yeah, I hear you. It rots your mind, I think. Ah, also, what kind of books you like toread? What kind of genres?

  恩我明白了。我想閱讀可以蠶食你的大腦。那麼你喜歡看哪種書呢?哪一類的?

  Mark: Well, let's see, I've got a lot of nonfiction, a lot of comedy.

  恩我想想,我看過很多非小說還有很多的喜劇片。

  Todd: Cool, so actually, when you read, like where do you normally read?

  太棒了,那你通常會喜歡在什麼地方閱讀呢?

  Mark: Where do I normally read? On the trains, actually. I'm always reading on the trains. Iread because I'm always traveling to work. A lot of pleasure.

  在什麼地方閱讀?在火車上吧。我總是在火車上看書。因為我總是坐車去工作,看書會帶來樂趣。

  And it's funny because I meet people on the trains when I'm reading, they look over at mybook.

  而且真的很有意思,因為在我看書的時候,周圍的人也會湊過來看。

  Todd: That's cool. I love to read on the trains.

  那種感覺很棒。我很喜歡在火車上看書。

  3

  Todd: OK, Hello!

  你好!

  Christian: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: What's your name?

  你叫什麼名字?

  Christian: I'm Christian.

  我叫Christian.

  Todd: Hey, Christian. And now Christian, where are you from?

  嘿,Christian. 你來自哪裡?

  Christian: I'm from Norway.

  我來自挪威。

  Todd: Norway!

  挪威?

  Christian: Yeah!

  對呀!

  Todd: Wow, what city in Norway?

  哇,挪威的哪個城市?

  Christian: It's called Proshkura.

  Proshkura.

  Todd: Porshkura.

  Proshkura?

  Christian: Yes, it's close to the capital city, Oslo. About 150 kilometers south of Oslo.

  對呀,它離挪威首都奧斯陸很近。奧斯陸以南大概150公里。

  Todd: How many people live in this city?

  這所城市有多少居民?

  Christian: In my city, 35,000 people.

  在我住的城市裡有三萬五千人。

  Todd: Oh, really. ***Yeah*** Oh, wow. That's pretty small.

  哦,是嘛!哇,那相當小啊。

  Christian: Pretty small. The biggest city in Norway is Oslo and it has 500,000 people.

  確實很小。挪威最大的城市是奧斯陸,那有五十萬人。

  Todd: That's the biggest!

  那是最大的?

  Christian: That's the biggest. In total, we have 4 and half million people in Norway.

  對,那是最大的!總共算下來,挪威有四百五十多萬人。

  Todd: That must be nice being from a small country, I mean big in land but small in people.

  來自一個小國家一定很不錯,我的意思是土地很廣但人卻很少的國家。

  Christian: It's nice. It's not as crowded as Tokyo to put it that way.

  是不錯。這樣說來,它應該沒有東京人口多。

  Todd: Yeah, so Tokyo's what, three times the people.

  對,東京人口差不多是挪威的三倍。

  Christian: Three times the population of the country, yeah.

  對,是這個國家人口的三倍。

  Todd: Wow. That's crazy. So what's the best thing about Norway?

  哇!那太令人難以置信了。挪威最好的是什麼?

  Christian: The best thing about Norway, the clean air, the blond girls, and the mountains.

  挪威最好的一點是有著清新空氣,金髮女孩還有壯麗山河。

  Todd: Do you go in the mountains a lot? Do you mountain climb or hike?

  你經常去山上嗎?你是爬山還是遠足?

  Christian: I ski. I ski as often as I can. Probably once a year I go, try to go skiing when I home,and it's great, I enjoy it, I've been doing it all my life so, yeah.

  我滑雪。我只要有時間就會去滑雪。我在家的時候,也許一年會去一次。真的很好,我非常喜歡滑雪,我會一直堅持下去。

  Todd: So this is downhill skiing.

  那麼這就是滑降滑雪?

  Christian: Downhill skiing, yeah.

  對,滑降滑雪。

  Todd: Do you ever do cross-country skiing?

  你玩過越野滑雪嗎?

  Christian: Sometimes, I used to do a lot of cross-country skiing when I was younger, but as Igot older, it was more downhill skiing. It's a bit easier. Less physical.

  偶爾會的,小的時候經常玩,但我長大後玩的更多的就是滑降滑雪了。這個容易一些,而且不用耗太多的體力。

  Todd: OK, thanks Christian.

  好的,謝謝你,Christian.

  

英語對話練習
日常生活英語口語對話
相關知識
八年級英語對話練習
八年級下冊英語對話練習
辦公室英語對話練習精選
大學英語對話練習材料
初一英語對話練習
關於大學生英語對話練習
有關簡單的英語對話練習
關於簡單的英語對話練習
關於初中英語對話練習
初一英語對話練習精選