有關於生病英語情景口語

General 更新 2024年12月04日

  小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,所以同學們一定不要偷懶哦,只要我們堅持下去一定可以提高成績的,一定要多讀多背哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧

  一我要重新加滿這瓶藥

  AExcuse me. I need to refill this prescription.

  抱歉,我要重新加滿這瓶藥。

  BIt says on the bottle here that you can have two refills.

  瓶子上寫著你可以重新加滿兩次。

  AYes, I need to refill it today.

  是的,今天我需要重新加滿。

  BAlright.I'm sorry, Miss. According to our file, this prescription has already been refilled twice.

  好的。小姐,抱歉,根據我們的記錄,這個處方藥已經加過兩次了。

  AI was worried about that.I couldn't remember if I had it refilled twice yet or not.

  我就是擔心那點。我不記得是不是加過兩次了。

  BWell, it looks like you have.You will need to see your doctor to get a new prescription.

  看起來是的。你要去看醫生拿新的處方。

  AListen. This is an emergency.I tried to call my doctor, but he is out of town. So I can't see him in time.I need this medicine. It is for skin condition. I've run out.Can you just refill it once more?

  你聽我說,這是緊急狀況。我找過醫生,但是他出城了。所以無法及時看到他。我需要這個藥,這是面板藥,我用完了。你就幫我加滿一次好嗎?

  BI'm sorry, Miss. We can't do it. We must follow the prescription.And this prescription has run out.

  小姐,很抱歉,我不能這樣做,我必須照著處方。而你已經用完這個處方藥了。

  ABut I need it. Please. Refill it for me just this once.I can go to the doctor around ten days from now. Then I'll have another prescription.

  但是我還需要,拜託,幫我加滿這次就好。大約十天後我會去看醫生,然後再要一次處方。

  BMiss, I understand your problem.But it is against the law for us to sell certain medicines without a prescription.It's the law. I can't do anything about it.We never sell medicine unless we have a proper prescription. Never.

  小姐,我瞭解你的問題。但是沒有處方就賣藥是違法的。這是規定,我幫不上忙。沒有處方我們絕對不能賣藥,絕對不行。

  ABut I have a prescription. I just need more of it.

  但是我有處方啊,我只是還要一點。

  BA prescription must be valid. It cannot be an expired prescription.I'm sorry, Miss. It's the law.You will have to find another doctor who will prescribe this for you.

  處方必須是有效的,不可以是過期的處方。小姐,抱歉,這是規定。你要再找別的醫生開這個處方給你。

  AOh, it will be so expensive!I have a special medical plan, and I can only see one doctor.It will cost me a lot of money to see another doctor.

  那會很貴。我有特殊的醫療方案,只能看一位醫生。看別的醫生要花很多錢。

  BMiss, I just can't help you on this.I'm a pharmacist, not a doctor. And there are other customers I need to help now.I know it is frustrating when this happens.But there is nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry.

  小姐,我無法幫你這個忙。我是藥劑師不是醫生,現在我還有其它客人要忙。我知道這種事很令人失望。但是我不能做什麼,我很抱歉。

  AThis is ridiculous! In Taiwan, it is much easier to get medicine when I need it.

  這真是荒謬!在臺灣有需要時很容易拿到藥的。

  BMaybe that's true. I don't know.But I'm sure in Taiwan you have prescriptions too.

  可能是真的,我不知道。但是我確定在臺灣也要有處方。

  二我的手臂斷了

  AI need help. I think my arm is broken.

  我需要幫助,我的手臂斷了。

  BAlright. Have you been to this hospital before?

  好的。你以前來過這家醫院嗎?

  ANo, I haven't. I need help quick. It hurts really badly.

  沒有。我立刻需要幫助,真的很痛。

  BI understand. It's good you came to the emergency room.

  我知道,你掛急診是對的。

  ALet me see a doctor.

  讓我看醫生。

  BI'm sorry, sir. You will need to wait at least a short time.We are very busy tonight. There was a big car accident on Highway 106.

  先生,很抱歉,至少要稍等一下。今晚我們很忙,106 高速公路發生大車禍。

  AI thought this was the emergency room.

  這不是急診室嗎?

  BIt is. But unless you are critically injured, you still need to wait.You aren't bleeding, are you?

  是的。除非你傷得很嚴重,不然還是要等。你沒在流血吧?

  ANo. Only a little. I fell off my porch.

  還好,只有一點。我從門廊上跌下來。

  BOh, that's terrible. Is it your right arm or your left arm?

  真是糟糕。傷到右手臂還是左手臂?

  AMy left arm.

  左手臂.

  BCan you fill out this form then?

  那麼你可以填一下表格嗎?

  ANo, I can't. I'm left-handed.

  不行,我是左撇子.

  BThat's very inconvenient for you then.You'll probably have a cast on your left arm.

  那麼對你而言很不方便。你的左手臂可能要上石膏。

  AYes. But why do I have to fill out a form anyway?This is the emergency room.

  是的,但是為什麼還要填表格?這是急診。

  BYes, it is. But even in emergency rooms there is some paperwork to be done.Have you ever been in an emergency room before?

  沒錯。即使是急診,還是有些書面工作要完成。你以前掛過急診嗎?

  ANo. Just let me see a doctor. I'm worried about my arm.

  沒有。快讓我看醫生,我很擔心我的手臂。

  BBe brave, sir. It won't be long.I will fill out the form for you. What is your name?

  先生,勇敢一點,不會很久。我幫你填表格,你叫什麼名字?

  ASteve Schliessman. S C H L I E S S M A N.

  史提夫?希士門。S C H L I E S S M A N。

  BAlright Steve. Your social security number?

  好的,史提夫。你的社會福利號碼是多少?

  A349-95-8821.

  349-95-8821。

  BDo you have medical insurance?

  你有醫療保險嗎?

  AYes, I do. Blue Cross.

  有的,藍十字保險。

  BDo you have your insurance card with you?

  你有帶保險卡嗎?

  ANo, I don't.

  沒有。

  BWell, you can call it in later. You can phone us.

  你可以以後再打電話告訴我們。

  ACan I sit down now?

  現在我可以坐下來嗎?

  BFirst I need to get your address. Try to move your arm as little as possible.

  我要先寫下你的住址。儘可能不要移動你的手臂。


關於健身的英語口語
有關於生病英語情景口語
相關知識
有關於生病英語情景口語
有關於生病英語情景口語
關於看病英文情景對話
關於無趣的的情景口語
關於在工作的情景口語
有關婚姻狀況的情景口語
表達關於不重要的情景口語
表達關於不重要的情景口語
有關於表達生活的英語情景口語對話
有關於表達看醫生的英語情景口語