關於疾病諮詢的英語口語帶翻譯
英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。
英語口語:諮詢服藥及治療
1.When shall I take your temperature?
你何時可以給你量體溫呢?
2.Remember to drink plenty of water.
記住多喝水。
3.Do you mean that he needs to exercise a lot?
你的意思是他要多鍛鍊嗎?
4.Do I have to take a test before getting an injection?
打針前我必須做個皮試嗎?
5.Will the operation hurt very much?
這種手術很痛嗎?
6.How many tablets should I take, doctor?
大夫,我該吃多少藥?
7.How many injections do I need to take?
我需要打幾針呢?
8.Rub this cream on every six hours.
擦這種藥,每隔六小時一次。
9.You should take some medicine and have some penicillin shots.
你應該吃點藥,再打幾針青黴素。
10.Just stay in bed for a few days.
臥床休息幾天。
11.Make her do some eye exercises after studying, which would be really good for her sight.
讓她在學習之後,做一下眼保健操,這對她的視力很有好處。
英語口語:諮詢疾病禁忌
1.Shall I avoid any particular food?
我要不要忌食?
2.Can you tell me certain food I must avoid?
你能告訴我我要忌食哪些食物嗎?
3.Any instructions I should pay special attention to?
這病都需要注意些什麼?
4.Do you mean that I need to eat less rich food?
你的意思是要我少吃油膩食物嗎?
5.Don’t eat hot spicy food.
不要吃辛辣的食物。
6.Don’t eat anything cold or spicy.
不要吃生冷和刺激性食物。
7.Too much rich food is not good for you.
吃太多油膩的食物對你身體不好。
8.You must avoid drinking something cold.
你必須忌喝冷的東西。
9.You had better avoid some food with color.
你最好忌食有顏色的食物。
英語口語:緊急情況諮詢
1.I wonder when the ambulance will arrive.
我想知道救護車何時到。
2.Is his life in danger?.
他的生命處於危險之中嗎?
3.Is it too late to save the girl now?
現在救這個女孩已經晚了嗎?
4.What's the matter with the patient?
病人什麼情況?
5.But is the little boy out of danger now?
但是這個小男孩現在脫離危險了嗎?
6.Can you stanch his bleeding cut?
你能給他的傷口止血嗎?
7.Did she suffer serious injuries to the arms and legs?
她的雙臂和雙腿受傷嚴重嗎?
8.Will we have to wait much longer?
我們要等很長時間嗎?
9.Can you stand?
你能站起來嗎?
10.How's the surgery, doctor?
醫生,手術怎麼樣?
11.Are you all right, Sir?
先生,你還好嗎?
關於郵寄諮詢的英語口語帶翻譯