西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  情景教學就是要讓學生愛學英語、樂學英語,從而不斷培養學生學習英語的興趣,使學生更主動、更積極地投身英語學習中。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.

  How many person are there in your party?

  中午好,先生們。歡迎來到柏麗西餐廳。請問總共有幾位呢?

  G:Three.

  三位。

  W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

  您們喜歡坐吸菸區還是無煙區呢?

  G:Smoking.

  吸菸區。

  W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

  How about this table?

  請跟我來。我給您們找位子。這張桌子可以嗎?

  G:Yes.Thank you.

  好的。謝謝。

  W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

  would you like something to drink first?

  請坐。這是選單。請慢慢看。稍候我來幫您點單。先來點喝的怎麼樣?

  G:We have three Tsing tao .

  給我們來三支青島。

  W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

  請稍等。我馬上去拿過來。

  W:May I take you order now ,sir?

  先生,我現在可以幫你點單了嗎?

  G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

  好的。我可以點中午套餐嗎?

  W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

  當然可以。先生,您想要什麼中午套餐?

  G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

  我要白豆忌廉湯,西冷牛扒配燒汁,鮮水果碟,熱咖啡。

  W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

  請問您好的西冷牛扒要幾成熟?

  G:Medium well.

  七成。

  W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

  您的咖啡要現在上還是飯後上呢?

  G:later.

  稍候再上。

  W:Would you like something else?

  請問您還要其它嗎?

  G:No.That is all.

  不了,就這些。

  W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

  10分鐘後我們將把你點的中午套餐熟好。

  G:Good.Thank you.

  非常好。謝謝。

  W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.

  不用謝。能為你服務那是我們的榮幸。

  篇2

  Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?

  早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,兩位嗎?

  Yes, by the window, please.

  是的,請給我靠窗戶的。

  This way, please.

  這邊請。

  Thank you.

  謝謝。

  Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus.Would you like to drink something first?

  晚上好,請坐,先生,這裡是我們的選單。你要先來點喝的嗎?

  I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?

  我想要可樂,你呢?

  A n apple juice, please.

  蘋果汁。

  Thank you. Here we are.Coke cola with ice and apple juice . Are youready to order now, gentlemen?

  謝謝,請忙用,可樂和蘋果汁。你準備好點菜了嗎?先生。

  No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommendsomething for the main course?

  沒有,我們仍然在看選單。你可以給我們推薦下主菜嗎?

  Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that youtry this.

  當然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建議你試下這個主菜。

  That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.

  好主意,我喜歡吃牛扒,我就點他了。

  篇3

  AAre you ready to order or delaying a little more time?

  可以點菜了嗎,還是要等一會?

  BYes, I'm ready, I like a bowl of chicken soup, please.

  可以點餐了,請給我雞湯。

  AWhat would you like for main course?

  主餐要什麼?

  BI like a salad steak.

  我要一份色拉牛排。

  ACertainly, how would you like steak done?

  好的,牛排要幾分熟?

  BRare, please.

  生一點, 謝謝。

  AAnything to drink?

  要來點飲料嗎?

  BOh, I will have a glass of house red. Thanks.

  一杯本地紅酒, 謝謝。

  AWould you like anything else?

  還需要什麼嗎?

  BNo, there's all full now, thanks.

  先這樣就好了,謝謝。

  

西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話
麥當勞服務員英語對話
相關知識
西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話
西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話
西餐廳服務員英語對話
餐廳服務員英語對話
中餐廳服務員英語對話
促銷產品和服務的英語對話
麥當勞服務員英語對話
麥當勞服務員英語對話
在國外酒店跟服務生英語對話
在國外酒店跟服務生英語對話