餐廳老外點菜英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月19日

  餐廳老外點菜時,會使用到的英語對話。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  1

  對不起,這個品種剛剛售完.

  I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood***there aren’t any left***

  對不起,您是否介意與那位先生同坐一桌?

  I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.

  對不起,現在已經客滿了.

  I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.

  對不起,現在已經沒有廳房了.

  I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.

  如果您不介意,坐在那邊角落裡好嗎?

  Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.

  如果您願意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我馬上通告您.

  You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.

  我們的早餐券包括一碗稀飯、二籠包子、一碟小菜.

  Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.

  很抱歉,我們立即採取措施,使您滿意.

  I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.

  先生您喜歡用筷子還是刀叉.

  Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?

  服務員我想買單.

  Waiter I want to pay my bill.

  請給我一杯可樂.

  Please give me a can of coca-cola.

  請問衛生間在哪裡?

  Where is the toilet?

  先生***女士***這是您的帳單嗎?

  Here is your bill, sir***lady***?

  一共是128元,請問您付現金還是信用卡?

  The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?

  我們這兒不收小費,但是我仍很感謝您.

  We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.

  請稍等,我馬上來收拾.

  Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.

  2

  我們有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式軟飲料.

  We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.

  請問您想喝點什麼.

  What would you like to drink, please.

  請問需要加冰塊嗎?

  Do you need any ice-blocks, please?

  請問需要冷飲還是熱飲.

  Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?

  請用茶.

  Have a cup of tea, please!

  請用香巾.

  Have a piece of napkin, please!

  我們的菜式有廣東風味、北京風味、四川風味,您喜歡哪一種?

  We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.

  祝您午餐***晚餐***愉快!

  Please enjoy your lunch ***dinner***!

  打攏了,請問現在可以上菜嗎?

  I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?

  對不起,我能把這個盤子撤走嗎?

  I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?

  對不起,我把它換成小盤子好嗎?

  I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?

  您想試一下本地的特色嗎?

  Would you like to try local speciality?

  請問您喝什麼茶?

  What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

  您先來杯啤酒好嗎?

  Would you like to start with a glass of beer?

  如果您感時間的話,我給您安排一些快餐好嗎?

  If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.

  3

  1、早上好***午安、晚安***

  Good morning.***afternoon evening***

  2、您好!

  How are you? How do you do?

  Welcome to golden city restaurant.

  3、再見,歡迎下次再來!

  Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.

  4、慢走,感謝您的光臨.

  Mind your step and thank you for coming.

  5、請稍等.

  Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.

  6、請原諒.

  Excuse me.

  7、對不起,讓您久等了.

  Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

  8、請問您有幾位?

  For how many?

  9、請跟我來,請這邊走.

  Come with me, please. follow me, please.

  10、請問您貴姓?

  May I have your fist name?

  11、請問您喝什麼茶?

  What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

  12 、請稍候,我們馬上給您安排.

  Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.

  13、請問您有預訂嗎?

  Do you have a reservation?

  14、您看坐在這裡可以嗎?

  Would you mind sitting here?

  15、祝您旅途愉快!

  Have a pleasant journey!

  16、對不起,那邊的桌子已給預訂了.

  I’m sorry that table is already reserved.

  17、不用謝,很樂意為您服務.

  Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.

  18、這是選單,請問現在可以點菜了嗎?

  Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?

  19、您想吃中餐還是西餐.

  Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?

  20、今天的特別介紹是粉蒸甲魚和蒜茸開邊大蝦.

  The recommendation of the day is.

  

看過的人還看了:

餐廳裡的兩人英語小對話
餐廳就餐英語情景對話
相關知識
餐廳老外點菜英語對話
有關餐廳點菜英語對話情景
餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀
西餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀
西餐點菜英語對話閱讀
餐廳簡單兩人英語對話
餐廳服務常用英語對話短文
關於點菜英語對話常用語
餐廳服務常用英語對話
飯店點菜英語對話精選