簡單英語對話帶翻譯大全
情景語境是英語對話教學中非常重要的因素,它直接影響到英語教學的課堂效果。小編整理了簡單英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
簡單英語對話帶翻譯一
The National Day is drawing closer. Steven and Bill will have a week off. They are talking about the plans for the holiday.
國慶節就要到了,史蒂文和比爾將會有一週的假。他們在討論假期的計劃。
Steven: The National Day is coming. What are you going to do during the holiday?
史蒂文:國慶節要到了,你假期準備做什麼?
Bill: I have no idea.
比爾:我還沒想到。
Steven: Why don't you go sightseeing?
史蒂文:為什麼不去旅遊呢?
Bill: It isn't a good time because there must be many tourists in the scenic spots. What about your plans?
比爾:現在不是好時候,因為旅遊景點的人肯定很多。你打算做什麼呢?
Steven: I intend to stay at home for the whole seven days and have a good rest.
史蒂文:我打算在家待七天,好好休息休息。
簡單英語對話帶翻譯二
Steven likes reading books, and now he is talking about them with his friend Dora.
史蒂文喜歡讀書,他正在和朋友多拉談論書籍。
Steven: Hey, Dora! What kind of books do you like to read?
史蒂文:嘿,多拉!你喜歡讀什麼型別的書?
Dora: I read everything I can get my hands on but I like love stories best. What do you think about the love stories?
多拉:我拿到什麼書就看什麼書,但最喜歡看的是言情小說。你覺得言情小說怎麼樣?
Steven: I hate to tell you this, but they are nothing but sob stories.
史蒂文:我很不想這麼說,但它們對於我來說只是賺人眼淚的故亊而已。
Dora: I don't think so. I like them. Then what's your favorite book?
多拉:我不這麼認為,我喜歡言情小說。那你最喜歡讀什麼書?
Steven: I'm fond of history books.
史蒂文:我喜歡看歷史書。
Dora: Oh, the history books are dull to me.
多拉:噢,歷史書對我來說太枯燥。
簡單英語對話帶翻譯三
During the work time, Steven and Susan are talkingabout their boss.
上班時間,史蒂文和蘇珊正在討論他們的老闆。
Steven: How do you think about our boss?
史蒂文:你認為咱們老闆怎麼樣?
Susan: He's the nicest boss I've had.
蘇珊:非常好。你知道嗎,他是我共亊過的最親切的一個老闆。
Steven: Yes, I think he's the most relaxing person in management.
史蒂文:是的,我想他是管理層裡最讓人放鬆的一個人。
Susan: What's more, he said I was the hardest working person in the office!
蘇珊:另外,他還說我是辦公室裡工作最勤懇的一個人!
Steven: That's good. Maybe you'll get promoted.
史蒂文:那好啊。也許你會得到提升。
Susan: I hope so.
蘇珊:我希望如此。
簡單英語對話帶翻譯大全