大學簡單英語對話帶翻譯
對話教學中創設接近真實的英語教學情境,能夠使學生在學習中產生比較強烈的情感共鳴,增強他們的情感體驗,啟用求知慾和參與教學活動的積極性。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
The Mid-autumn Festival is coming. Steven's Chinese friend Li Lei invites him to celebrate the festival together.
中秋節就要來了。史蒂文的中國朋友李雷邀請他一塊共度佳節。
Steven: Will you go back home to celebrate Midautumn Festival?
史蒂文:中秋節你回家嗎?
Li Lei: Sure. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-autumn Festival.
李雷:當然問了。在中國,中秋節 這天在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的。
Steven: How will you celebrate it?
史蒂文:那你們都怎麼慶祝中秋呢?
Lj Lei: Our family will enjoy mooncakes and watch a beautiful full moon together.
李雷:我們會一起吃月餅、賞滿月什麼的。
Steven: I like eating mooncakes. There are so many different kinds of fillings in them. And they are all very delicious.
史蒂文:我很喜歡吃月餅。有好多種餡兒,很好吃。
Li Lei: Would you like to go home with me? We can celebrate the festival together.
李雷:你願意跟我一塊兒回家嗎?我們可以一起慶祝這個節日。
Steven: That's great, thank you!
史蒂文:太好了,謝謝你。
2
Steven and Bill are college students in China. TheTeachers' Day is coming, and they are talking aboutwhat to do for their teacher.
史蒂文和比爾是中國的大學生。教師節就要來了,他們在討論為老師做點什麼。
Steven: Bill, do you know when did the Chinesebegin to celebrate Teachers' Day?
史蒂文:比爾,你知道中國人是什麼時候開始慶祝教師節的嗎?
Bill: I know the Chinese teachers had their first festival in 1985.
比爾:我知道中國教師是在1985年有了第一個屬於自己的節日。
Steven: So, it is the 27th Teachers' Day.
史蒂文:今年應該是第27個教師節。
Bill: What will you do on Teachers' Day?
比爾:你準備在教師節做什麼呢?
Steven: I am going to send Mr. Li some flowers. What about you?
史蒂文:我打算送給李老師一些花。你呢?
Bill: I intend to invite him to dinner.
比爾:我想請他吃飯。
3
Today is Chinese Valentine's Day, but Li Lei forgot it.
今天是中國的情人節,但是李雷忘了。
Li Lei: What date is today?
李雷:今天是什麼日子?
Steven: Why?
史蒂文:怎麼了?
Li Lei: Didn't you notice the roses everywhere?
李雷:你沒有注意到,到處都是玫瑰花嗎?
Steven: I hear it's Chinese Valentine's Day! Don't you know?
史蒂文:我聽說今天是中國的情人節。難道你不知道嗎?
Li Lei: Oh, God. I just forgot it. I should have brought roses for my girlfriend.
李雷:噢.天啊,我忘了。我應該給女朋友買玫瑰花的。
Steven: It's not too late. Go to buy some now.
史蒂文:不晚,現在趕緊去買吧。
有關購物的英語對話帶翻譯