短篇英語小笑話短文帶翻譯
笑話作為一種城市化的民間口頭創作體裁,是一種重要的交際手段。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
I Could Do It Slower
我可以幹得慢一些
Patient: What do you charge for pulling a tooth?
病人:拔一顆牙收費多少?
Dentist: Fifty dollars.
牙醫:50美元。
Patient: Fifty dollars for a couple of minutes' work?
病人:只幾分鐘的活兒就要50美元?
Dentist: Well, I could do it slower, if you like.
牙醫:好的,如果你喜歡的話,我可以幹得慢一些。
篇二
Once a beautiful and dissolute British actress wrote to propose marriage to Bernard Shaw. Shesaid she did not mind Bernard Shaw’s old age and ugliness because he was a genius. And ifthey could combine the beauty of the woman with the talents of the great man,that would begreatly harmonious. “With your wisdom and my appearance,our children must be perfect.”
英國有位美貌風流的女演員,曾寫信向肖伯納求婚。她說,因為他是個天才,她不嫌肖伯納年邁醜陋。假如能使女郎的美貌和超人的天才結合,那該是多麼協調啊。“咱們的後代有你的智慧和我的美貌,那一定是十全十美了。”
Bernard Shaw answered,in a letter,that her imagination was splendid,“But,what if thechildren take my appearance and your wisdom?”
肖伯納給她回了一封信說,她的想象很是美妙,“可是,假如生下的孩子外貌象我,而智慧又象你,那又該怎麼辦呢?”
篇三
Honey, said the husband to his wife, I invited a friend home for supper.
“親愛的,”丈夫對妻子說:“我邀請了一位朋友回家吃晚飯。”
What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I havent been shopping, all the dishes are dirty,and I dont feel like cooking a fancy meal!
“什麼?你瘋了嗎?我們的房子亂糟糟的,我很久沒有買過東西回來了,所有的碗碟都是髒的,還有,我可不想做一餐累死人的晚飯。”
I know all that.
“這些我全都知道。”
Then why did you invite a friend for supper?
“那你為什麼還要邀請朋友回來吃晚飯?”
Because the poor fools thinking about getting married.
“因為那個可憐的笨蛋正考慮要結婚呢。”
短小的英文小笑話大全