雙語趣味故事

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  英語趣味小故事晒冰

  Once a simpleton’s wife told him to buy some ice.

  從前有一個笨人的妻子讓她的丈夫買幾塊冰。

  Two hours later, he didn’t come back.

  兩個小時後,他還沒回來。

  She wanted to know why he didn’t come back and went out to have a look. She saw he was standing in the sun at the gate and watching the ice melting.

  她想知道他為什麼沒回來,就出去看了看,發現她的丈夫在門口站著,在太陽下晒冰,看著冰融化。

  “What’s the matter?” She asked him. “Why don’t you bring it in?”

  她問他:“怎麼啦?你為什麼不把它拿進來?”

  “I saw the ice was wet and I was afraid that you would scold me so I’m running it dry.” The simpleton answered.

  “我看見冰是溼的,恐怕你會訓斥我,因此,我正在把它晒乾。”笨人回答道。

  英語趣味小故事聰明的農民

  Uncle Sam doesn’t like farmer.

  山姆大叔不喜歡農民。

  He thinks they are very foolish and only know work on the farm.

  他認為他們很愚蠢只會在農場幹活。

  One winter morning, the sun is shining. Uncle Sam sits on the step of his house.

  一個冬天的早晨,陽光明媚,山姆大叔坐在門前的石階上。

  At that moment, a farmer with a map in his hand comes to him.

  這時,一個農民手拿地圖向他走來。Farmer:Excuse me, Uncle. Can you tell me know to get to the hospital, please?

  農民:請問,大叔,去醫院的路怎麼走?

  Uncle Sam: Lie down in the middle of the street and you’ll soon be at a hospital.

  山姆大叔:你躺在街當中,很快就會在醫院的。

  Farmer Please set an example to me.

  農民:請你做一個示範。

  Uncle Sam: I think you come to our city at the first time.It’s much more beautiful than the field. Is that right?

  山姆大叔:我想你是第一次進城吧,城市比你那塊地漂亮多了,是吧?

  Farmer: Yes, uncle. But it is built on the field.

  農民:是的,大叔,但城市是建在地之上的。

  Uncle Sam’s face turns red.

  山姆大叔臉紅了。

英語趣味故事大全
英語趣味小故事摘錄
相關知識
雙語趣味故事
雙語趣味故事匯
英語趣味故事之士兵和他的馬
英語趣味故事彙總
輕鬆生活英語趣味故事
英語趣味故事大全
英語趣味故事精選
英語趣味故事小馬過河
英語趣味故事
外國英語趣味故事四則