關於簡單的英文情景對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

篇一

be filthy with dough 很有錢

A:I don't know why bucks have such a great charm that a great many people are after nothing else.

A:真不知道為什麼錢有這麼大吸引力,許多人為了它別的什麼都不要了。

B:They want to be filthy with dough and think it the only source of their happiness.

B:他們一心鑽在錢眼裡,認為這才是一切幸福的源泉。

A:But many rich guys don't think they are truly happy. There's always some empty feeling deep inside them.

A:但是很多有錢人並不認為自己幸福,他們內心深處總會有種空落落的感覺。

篇二

be flimflammed 被騙

A:Some people are easily flimflammed.

A:有些人非常容易上當。

B:Maybe they are still wet behind the ears.

B:可能他們太嫩了。

A:They are blinded with bucks. Blind people are more easily conned, of course.

A:他們都被錢矇住了眼睛,被矇住眼睛的人當然好騙了。

B:Sure, Many people, in cluding men and women, and be easily repped off.

B:的確如此,不管男的女的,好多人都會輕易上鉤。

篇三

be green with envy 羨慕極了

A:So you're green with envy at your neighbor?

A:所以你很羨慕你的鄰居?

B:Well, he's really lucky, It seems that be could win the bet at every turn.

B:是的,他確實幸運,似乎他每次打賭都能贏。

A:But I don't envy those who are filthy with dough. That's not whole life.

A:但我從來不妒忌那些滿身銅臭的人,因為錢並不是生活的全部。

B:I know what you mean, I'm not only after bucks, There's something more in life.

B:我明白你的意思,我也不是僅僅追求錢,生活中還有很多其他東西。

篇四

A:Are you OK?

A:你好嗎?

B:Yeah, Why not?

B:好呀,為什麼不好?

A:Because...I heard John got married yesterday.

A:因為……我聽說約翰昨天結婚了。

B:Oh,you went to the wedding?

B:噢,你去參加婚禮了?

A:No, he didn't tell me about it. Don't feel bad.

A:沒有,他沒通知我,別難過。

B:I'm OK. I promise. Maybe you don't know that I have done with him for a long time.

B:我好著那,我發誓,或許你還不知道我已和他絕交好長一段時間了。

篇五

A:It depends on where you are and what position you're in. For instance, if you are in an elevator and you smile, you will make other takers uncomfortable.

A:這取決於你在哪兒以及你的處境如何,比如,如果你在一個電梯裡笑容滿面的,那你肯定會使其他乘客不自在。

B:That's an exception. But I'm fed up with those who keep a straight face in front of me.

B:這只是個例外,我煩透了在我面前板著臉的人。

A:I can't see eye to eye with you here. You see, I'm fed up with those who keep smiling to me. I mean, they smile for no reason at all.

A:我和你的看法不同,我討厭始終對我微笑的人,我的意思是說,他們沒有緣由地微笑。

B:That means you don't like them. If you hit it off with them, you will like to see their smiles.

B:那就是說你不喜歡他們,如暴你和他們和睦相處,你會喜歡他們的微笑的。


學生自我評價的英語作文
關於簡單的英文情景對話
相關知識
關於簡單的英文情景對話
關於簡單的英文情景對話
關於點餐的英文情景對話
簡單的英文情景對話帶翻譯
關於水果的英文情景對話
關於簡單的英文情詩欣賞
關於成績的英語情景對話
關於退貨的英語情景對話
關於點餐的英語情景對話
關於寵物的英語情景對話